Turn on thread page Beta

BIOLOGY COURSEWORK - plez help watch

whats RQ?

hi tis me again( im the one that did the one jsut above this one!) im done 500 words the minimum! hope its okay!
    c yaall!!
    xx
    ps good luck tomoz!

ghey u got there jsut b4 me which mucked up my msg!! respiritory qotidient = RQ=the ratio of volume of carbon dioxide given out in respiration to that of oxygen used any help?

thankyou! much help

Does anyone know of any useful sites on seeds, germination, RQ or anything else that can help me with this coursework (OCR) by 9:00 tomorrow.

11:57! and i thought i was leaving it l8! im the one who explained rq and sed i had finnished at bout 10:50!! ( i sed so on this msg board!) this was one of the most helpful sites there was i sall ready looked loads!
    how crap was the thing on islets of langerhans i could not remember a thing about them - i just sed they were the lighter pink parts of the slide! could not do any annotating!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.