UKL Story

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
jeriqo
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
The world's smallest displeased cat. Five new colors.

http://etud.epita.fr/~bret_a/limecat-mini/
Cossack
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
I can't believe I just read this whole story, plus I read the UKL Bible for the first time - it really has been a wasted day!!!!
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Cossack)
I can't believe I just read this whole story, plus I read the UKL Bible for the first time - it really has been a wasted day!!!!
I haven't read this (hah) but I must say anyone that read more than 5 lines of the UKL bible is a buffoon
Cossack
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I haven't read this (hah) but I must say anyone that read more than 5 lines of the UKL bible is a buffoon
I know I had a sneaky suspicion there was a message hidden in the middle of it somewhere....there wasnt
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I read the bits about me.
dudes do media
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Wow that story was really funny
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by dudes do media)
Wow that story was really funny
Haha

Is it worth reading?
dudes do media
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Haha

Is it worth reading?
Well I just read the first 4 pages, and I'd say yes, sadly I don't have time to read it all.
Saf!
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
I read the bits about me.
i think my name was in the first line and that's it!
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (4)
23.53%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
17.65%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
29.41%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads