Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
bazippit
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Classic Comedy, Cult Comedy, or a Waste of Time?
cellochickee
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by bazippit)
Classic Comedy, Cult Comedy, or a Waste of Time?
Classic Cult Comedy! It's brilliant.
bazippit
Rep:
(Original post by cellochickee)
Classic Cult Comedy! It's brilliant.
Damn right - what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow! African or European!
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
love it. classic film def.
have to say i prefer life of brian a little bit.
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Monty Python are simply brilliant. He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy, so **** OFF!!!... We are the knights who say NI hehe. Oooh and the black knight, oooh oooh oooh and Biggest Dickest the friend of Caesar lmao got myself remembering all the classics now
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
welease wodderick
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I was just thinking about posting a poll on the best python film tonight, someone is reading my mind! The best python film is the holy grail by a long shot, if only the knights that say ni. Cutting down a tree with a herring...genius!
cellochickee
Report 18 years ago
George-W-Duck: you have a jack sparrow quote for you signature... that makes me really happy....

Holy Grail is definately the best. I just got the special edition DVD for Christmas, and it's wonderful. It has a section on how to use coconuts, monty python in japanese, lego knights of the round table, and so on!
feebs
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
love it. classic film def.
have to say i prefer life of brian a little bit.
no no no...meaning of life
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by cellochickee)
George-W-Duck: you have a jack sparrow quote for you signature... that makes me really happy....

Holy Grail is definately the best. I just got the special edition DVD for Christmas, and it's wonderful. It has a section on how to use coconuts, monty python in japanese, lego knights of the round table, and so on!
Yeah, I have that DVD too. Do you wonder how Japanese people can approximate French accents in Japanese?!
cellochickee
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Evil Muffin)
Yeah, I have that DVD too. Do you wonder how Japanese people can approximate French accents in Japanese?!
One of the many forms of Monty Python genius.
DrSoySauce
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What I've always wondered is, how do they do the French voices in French?
cellochickee
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by DrSoySauce)
What I've always wondered is, how do they do the French voices in French?
Whoa, that's deep...

I suppose it could be really exaggerated?? Like how you can use a valley girl, surfer, or country acccent for American, maybe there's some rediculous accent they use...
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Ahh, pleasing to see no one has voted for the ‘Waste of Time’ option.

I’m proud of you all.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Its exactly 50/50 between classic british comedy and creative genius.
bazippit
Rep:
glad everyone so far agrees in th poll. Thanx
**bekks**
Report 18 years ago
Best film ever! I have the DVD and the lego version of Knights of the Round Table is classic. We have numerous debates over which is the best Monty Python film I say Holy Grail all the way!
"We want a shrubbery! A nice one, not too expensive!!"
bazippit
Rep:
(Original post by **bekks**)
Best film ever! I have the DVD and the lego version of Knights of the Round Table is classic. We have numerous debates over which is the best Monty Python film I say Holy Grail all the way!
"We want a shrubbery! A nice one, not too expensive!!"

CAMELOT!

Tis only a model

Theres also ther coconut demo
**bekks**
Report 18 years ago
Yes the coconut demo, and the hands keep changing? thets brilliant, genius even!
bazippit
Rep:
(Original post by **bekks**)
Yes the coconut demo, and the hands keep changing? thets brilliant, genius even!
far too much time on your hands
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (24)
29.27%
Take a gap year (14)
17.07%
Resit my exams (20)
24.39%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (11)
13.41%
I don't know yet (9)
10.98%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.88%

Watched Threads