Hey Arnold Vs Arther

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Which one do/ did u prefer?! I liked Hey Arnold! better. UI loved helga.. did she ever tell arnold she fancied him?
TK
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
i'm sorry - but where is recess? - there's no competition for that - Hey Arnold is better than Arthur though!
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
Which one do/ did u prefer?! I liked Hey Arnold! better. UI loved helga.. did she ever tell arnold she fancied him?
I used to watch Hey Arnold, but I've boycotted ITV ever since Pop Idol.

As for Hey Arthur, I find it misleading. In a normal world, those animals would be eating each other.
bazippit
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Hey Arthur is by far the better
]{_colloquial
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by bazippit)
Hey Arthur is by far the better
I wasn't aware of such a programme! Do you guys mean Arthur, as in the bearlike creature? Becasue in that case, it's Hey Arnold hands down. Spongebob Squarepants will always rule my world though.
bazippit
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ]{_colloquial)
I wasn't aware of such a programme! Do you guys mean Arthur, as in the bearlike creature? Becasue in that case, it's Hey Arnold hands down. Spongebob Squarepants will always rule my world though.
Sorry my mistake, I meant Hey Arnold
**bekks**
Report 18 years ago
Arthur rules all programmes ever!!! and hes not a bear hes an aardvark? an aardvark i hear u cry! yes that right, and a very cool one at that! did anyone watch it today? the mickeytake of harry potter ones the best!
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
]{_colloquial
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by **bekks**)
Arthur rules all programmes ever!!! and hes not a bear hes an aardvark? an aardvark i hear u cry! yes that right, and a very cool one at that! did anyone watch it today? the mickeytake of harry potter ones the best!
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
dont aardvarks have long noses etc?
bazippit
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by **bekks**)
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
I find it lacks a clear sense of humour unlike Hey Arnold
ThunderCat8
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Recess is the best one. I feel offended that it was missed out! I prefer Arthur to Hey Arnold, but I like Hey Arnold very much.

I love being a kid! I'm 18 and I still watch Nickelodian more than any other channel! Sabrina the teenage witch is superb! Gotta love it!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
i LOVE hEy aRnOLD!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Damn you little kids, watch a real cartoon goddammit! The wisdom of Homer Simpson should belong to all...
waiting2smile
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Damn you little kids, watch a real cartoon goddammit! The wisdom of Homer Simpson should belong to all...
i don't like the Simpsons, i think i get bored easily.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Arnold is a Nickelodeon legend - i still watch it when the rock music channels are a little slow or if there is nothing on trouble
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Arnold is a Nickelodeon legend - i still watch it when the rock music channels are a little slow or if there is nothing on trouble
tom and jerry, doug, and the rest = it was fun being a kid
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i don't like the Simpsons, i think i get bored easily.
:eek: Why I oughta...

That's probably part of your "waiting to smile" problem...
poowpoow
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
i love arthur!! but i never see hey arnold anymore but i used to like that too. ooh its a tricky one!
waiting2smile
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
:eek: Why I oughta...

That's probably part of your "waiting to smile" problem...
Perhaps lol, waiting to smile was actually this sweet poem in the William Nicholson books.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Perhaps lol, waiting to smile was actually this sweet poem in the William Nicholson books.
ah the girl(?) has class
Davebenham02
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Kids TV rules
Arthur, Hey Arnold, Recess, Spondgebob, i also watched bernards watch then it went crazy in a new series which has just started witha diffenet evil Bernard not the kind one lol i'll get used to it tho
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (175)
40.89%
They're exactly what I expected (112)
26.17%
They're lower than I expected (141)
32.94%

Watched Threads