This discussion is closed.
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Which one do/ did u prefer?! I liked Hey Arnold! better. UI loved helga.. did she ever tell arnold she fancied him?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i'm sorry - but where is recess? - there's no competition for that - Hey Arnold is better than Arthur though!
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
Which one do/ did u prefer?! I liked Hey Arnold! better. UI loved helga.. did she ever tell arnold she fancied him?
I used to watch Hey Arnold, but I've boycotted ITV ever since Pop Idol.

As for Hey Arthur, I find it misleading. In a normal world, those animals would be eating each other.
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hey Arthur is by far the better
]{_colloquial
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bazippit)
Hey Arthur is by far the better
I wasn't aware of such a programme! Do you guys mean Arthur, as in the bearlike creature? Becasue in that case, it's Hey Arnold hands down. Spongebob Squarepants will always rule my world though.
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ]{_colloquial)
I wasn't aware of such a programme! Do you guys mean Arthur, as in the bearlike creature? Becasue in that case, it's Hey Arnold hands down. Spongebob Squarepants will always rule my world though.
Sorry my mistake, I meant Hey Arnold
**bekks**
Report 17 years ago
Arthur rules all programmes ever!!! and hes not a bear hes an aardvark? an aardvark i hear u cry! yes that right, and a very cool one at that! did anyone watch it today? the mickeytake of harry potter ones the best!
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
]{_colloquial
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by **bekks**)
Arthur rules all programmes ever!!! and hes not a bear hes an aardvark? an aardvark i hear u cry! yes that right, and a very cool one at that! did anyone watch it today? the mickeytake of harry potter ones the best!
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
dont aardvarks have long noses etc?
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by **bekks**)
Rock 'n' Roll
**bekks**
I find it lacks a clear sense of humour unlike Hey Arnold
ThunderCat8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Recess is the best one. I feel offended that it was missed out! I prefer Arthur to Hey Arnold, but I like Hey Arnold very much.

I love being a kid! I'm 18 and I still watch Nickelodian more than any other channel! Sabrina the teenage witch is superb! Gotta love it!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
i LOVE hEy aRnOLD!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Damn you little kids, watch a real cartoon goddammit! The wisdom of Homer Simpson should belong to all...
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Damn you little kids, watch a real cartoon goddammit! The wisdom of Homer Simpson should belong to all...
i don't like the Simpsons, i think i get bored easily.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Arnold is a Nickelodeon legend - i still watch it when the rock music channels are a little slow or if there is nothing on trouble
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Arnold is a Nickelodeon legend - i still watch it when the rock music channels are a little slow or if there is nothing on trouble
tom and jerry, doug, and the rest = it was fun being a kid
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i don't like the Simpsons, i think i get bored easily.
:eek: Why I oughta...

That's probably part of your "waiting to smile" problem...
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i love arthur!! but i never see hey arnold anymore but i used to like that too. ooh its a tricky one!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
:eek: Why I oughta...

That's probably part of your "waiting to smile" problem...
Perhaps lol, waiting to smile was actually this sweet poem in the William Nicholson books.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Perhaps lol, waiting to smile was actually this sweet poem in the William Nicholson books.
ah the girl(?) has class
Davebenham02
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Kids TV rules
Arthur, Hey Arnold, Recess, Spondgebob, i also watched bernards watch then it went crazy in a new series which has just started witha diffenet evil Bernard not the kind one lol i'll get used to it tho
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads