Hey Arnold Vs Arther

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ThunderCat8)
Recess is the best one. I feel offended that it was missed out! I prefer Arthur to Hey Arnold, but I like Hey Arnold very much.

I love being a kid! I'm 18 and I still watch Nickelodian more than any other channel! Sabrina the teenage witch is superb! Gotta love it!
and we all know why you like sabrina
bumble bee
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
o my days whats that character in hey arnold that always breaths with glasses!!and Helga always punches him.Did he have a name
bumble bee
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
i don't like the Simpsons, i think i get bored easily.
IF U DONT LIKE THE SIMPSONS.
U ARE INSANE.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
Which one do/ did u prefer?! I liked Hey Arnold! better. UI loved helga.. did she ever tell arnold she fancied him?
ARTHUR because I AM DW, it's my nickname hahahaha
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
how can u choose??!!!!!!! if i had to tho i would have to say arthur cus all the characters are so cute especially DW and Pal
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Hmm... Why is it that so many people like kids TV?
The simsons is good, but that isn't really kid's TV.
I just don't get it (although recess is pretty good!!!).
Amy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Hmm... Why is it that so many people like kids TV?
The simsons is good, but that isn't really kid's TV.
I just don't get it (although recess is pretty good!!!).
what would u say futurama is??? cus thats ab fab!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
what would u say futurama is??? cus thats ab fab!!!
I wouldn't call that kids TV either. Its down to the style of the cartoons, and the sort of characters and storylines in them. Although The Simpsons and Futureama are both colourful, the things that they display are certainly not kid orientated, as, for example, what does bender mean to a kid?
And i luv it too!
Amy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I wouldn't call that kids TV either. Its down to the style of the cartoons, and the sort of characters and storylines in them. Although The Simpsons and Futureama are both colourful, the things that they display are certainly not kid orientated, as, for example, what does bender mean to a kid?
And i luv it too!
aaaawwww, bender's the best!! i like leila too
Saf!
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
Which one do/ did u prefer?! I liked Hey Arnold! better. UI loved helga.. did she ever tell arnold she fancied him?
definately hey arnold!
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
28.17%
Take a gap year (22)
15.49%
Resit my exams (40)
28.17%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.38%
I don't know yet (15)
10.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.23%

Watched Threads