The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johnny Christ

I've enjoyed not having to use my brain for a few months :proud:

:lol:

I feel like I'm getting :dunce: though. I need stimulation. Or at least something more stimulating than MarioKart. :dry:
Original post by + polarity -

:lol:

I feel like I'm getting :dunce: though. I need stimulation. Or at least something more stimulating than MarioKart. :dry:

Same, slightly. I decided to start learning Russian, but it hurts my head :[

I've turned into a zombie :nooo:

Same, slightly. I decided to start learning Russian, but it hurts my head :[

I've turned into a zombie :nooo:

Russian?! Dayum, what made you decide to learn it? :beard:

I felt a lot like a zombie this week, but today I feel fine :pwnd:

Russian?! Dayum, what made you decide to learn it? :beard:

I felt a lot like a zombie this week, but today I feel fine :pwnd:

I like how it sounds, and I needed to occupy myself with something :ashamed2:

Cool :shades: idk, I was alive for most of the week but I'm having one of those days :erm:

I like how it sounds, and I needed to occupy myself with something :ashamed2:

Cool :shades: idk, I was alive for most of the week but I'm having one of those days :erm:

Cool! I've been busy the last few weeks, so I haven't been learning any of the things I said I would :sigh:

I get ya :wizard:

Cool! I've been busy the last few weeks, so I haven't been learning any of the things I said I would :sigh:

I get ya :wizard:

What did you say you'd learn? :beard:

:sadnod:

What did you say you'd learn? :beard:

:sadnod:

I was gonna revise French and German up to GCSE (there's still time ffs!), and take a structured approach to learning the bass (got the Rockschool syllabus on the internet, isn't it) but I've been... quite busy since the start of the school holidays, and it's quite possible that I will be busy in September, so :dontknow:

I was gonna revise French and German up to GCSE (there's still time ffs!), and take a structured approach to learning the bass (got the Rockschool syllabus on the internet, isn't it) but I've been... quite busy since the start of the school holidays, and it's quite possible that I will be busy in September, so :dontknow:

Rock school syllabus? :nooo: Wat?

French is easier though :ahee: Do it the Michel Thomas way :wizard: What have you been busy doing?

French is easier though :ahee: Do it the Michel Thomas way :wizard: What have you been busy doing?

Well my neighbour who plays the guitar uses that syllabus so I thought I would use the one for bass, I've found a few PDFs too :biggrin:

There are songs and scales and stuff for each grade, so now I kind of have something to aim for. Grade 1 tomorrow :tong:

Back up. Who is Michel Thomas?
I love it when someone makes a ****ing long post responding to someone (way longer than the original post) then ends it with 'chill out' or something ridic
Pissing annoying isn't it. Just shows they have no arguement imo

I love it when someone makes a ****ing long post responding to someone (way longer than the original post) then ends it with 'chill out' or something ridic

+ polarity - - Used to think he was a creepy Asian bloke, now I know he’s just a creepy Nigerian (he’s cool)

Nigerian

That's probably the worst one you're going to get.
Also, sango said your life is one massive par.
Original post by Crazy Paving
Also, sango said your life is one massive par.

The irony of sango saying that when he cried over being trolled and threatened to rape a corpse and than cum on it :rolleyes:

I need to do an anon thing :colone:
Original post by Loz17
Pissing annoying isn't it. Just shows they have no arguement imo

:rofl2: i find it hilarious, the best response is 'ok' :teehee:
Original post by flowermaster91
The irony of sango saying that when he cried over being trolled and threatened to rape a corpse and than cum on it :rolleyes:

I need to do an anon thing :colone:

yeahh, innit.

Original post by flowermaster91
:rofl2: i find it hilarious, the best response is 'ok' :teehee:

Ergh, I can imagine after making a long post, how frustrating an "ok" response will be. :rofl2: I never take those in tbh.
Reply 2357
I'll say this once. If you lot knew me, and thankfully you don't, you'd know that I'm not easily angered. Thus when I make such hyperbolic remarks I am simply playing to the audience, being the person that I am. However, if you honestly believed you trolled me and broke me then fine, believe that. But for goodness sake, stop recycling your jokes. It's bad enough you made the Af soc tedious, you now make any potential banter tedious.

Okaybyethanks.
ok
Original post by sango
I'll say this once. If you lot knew me, and thankfully you don't, you'd know that I'm not easily angered. Thus when I make such hyperbolic remarks I am simply playing to the audience, being the person that I am. However, if you honestly believed you trolled me and broke me then fine, believe that. But for goodness sake, stop recycling your jokes. It's bad enough you made the Af soc tedious, you now make any potential banter tedious.

Okaybyethanks.

Quick Reply

Latest