Getting Rid of Blemishes Watch

ukguy86
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Anyone know effective creams/techniques to get rid of blemishes on the face? Thanks.
~*Sweetness*~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Tea tree oil is supposed to be quite good. Just try and keep your skin as clean as possible, maybe use some face wipes at night or in the morning and moisturise daily. Oh, and if you put toothpaste on your spots it helps dry them up and holding an ice-cube on them decreases the redness (supposedly). Sorry, I'm not much help really.
rosetinted
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've heard of vitamin E oil being highly recommended for getting rid of blemishes. It is recommended for use on scarring & my mom used it after having kids to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Chi-sama
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Fresh diced ginger... just apply on affected area and leave overnight. Repeat for about a week. Asian secret
princesswiz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
use TCP! it's a bit smelly but put it on before you go to sleep n when u wake up they'll all be gone! i've been using it for agees tis realli effective and cheap! good luck!!
Icy Ghost
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Tea trea oil!
dancingqueen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've just started using Freederm, which is a gel you rub on your face twice a day after you've washed it. I've only been using it for about 10 days but already there is a noticable difference. I thought it would take much longer to start working. Its about £9, which seems quite pricy, but it seems to work! You can get it from places like Boots and Superdrug but you have to ask for it from the pharmacy.
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone got any more information about using TCP? Is it as good as it sounds?? Smells discusting!
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Clean and Clear moisturiser.
DartsOfPleasure
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Steam your face once in a while to open the pores on your face. Wash it twice a day and use face wipes.
Lucia-Peachy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I use boo boo zap by Benefit it's £13:50 but very worth it and lasts at least 6months it's a miracle worker- try it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (273)
27.25%
No (729)
72.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise