arguing over stupid stuff Watch

saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Omg my me and my mates almost got into a serious argument over something so pathetic today! Basically we were talking about gigs we had been to and my sister caused it by asking us what percentage of Backstreet boys fans have got to shake hands with one of them :rolleyes: Out of the blue I said about 4% which is probably way wrong but then my mate started going on about how thick I was lol and this other dude stepped in calling him a imature b****** and so on I couldn't believe it, were all 18 - 21 year olds!! Now 2 of them are kinda calling each other :eek: Has anything like this happened to you lot over something so petty?
To answer my sisters question though what percentage do you reckon lol? Maybe me saying something stupid caused it, or probably the drink.
Riddy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Id say about 0.5%. Yeah it happens if youv'e had a few drinks
Sunofnight
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Riddy)
Id say about 0.5%. Yeah it happens if youv'e had a few drinks
what the hell if your talking about ALL the fans then its way less than that. Talking of boybands one has stole my name :mad:
Xanthe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You'd be surprised if you knew the amount of trivial things people get worked up over, even online can you believe (like petty online arguments).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.35%
No (749)
72.65%

Watched Threads