The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
damn it, i've lost too...

it's... it's... like a nuke... it's even goes on forever if a critical mass of people is reached... maybe iraq had the game...
Reply 21
i've lost... i don't know really, probable my sanity... That games really weird, how do you play it again, and what the f*** is the point?

Edit: Language Please. Expression
Reply 22
I've lost again.
Reply 23
Xenon
I've lost again.

lost what... how do you play that damb game, i still don't understand :confused:
suspicious_fish
I've lost.
(Anyone else....?)

What is this game of which you speak?
*doesn't understand*
Reply 25
Ryoku
i've lost... i don't know really, probable my sanity... That games really weird, how do you play it again, and what the f*** is the point?

oh great, you made me lose.
Reply 26
Why does the Game have to be so negative, why not say "I've won"?

That's how you know a teenager invented the game :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Eeyore
What is this game of which you speak?
*doesn't understand*

It is "The Game." The whole point of The Game is not to think of The Game, and every time you do, you lose. If people know about The Game, someone simply saying "I've lost" will make you think of it, and lose as well.

I lose every time I look at this thread!
Helenia
It is "The Game." The whole point of The Game is not to think of The Game, and every time you do, you lose. If people know about The Game, someone simply saying "I've lost" will make you think of it, and lose as well.

I lose every time I look at this thread!

*bemused*
Reply 29
so each time we look at this we lose.........the only way to win(or not lose) is not veiw this board????

tho u wont be thinking that u won, cause then u lose cause u thought about the game????

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie: i am still confused btw.
Reply 30
when I first read this I thought you meant "on the game" as in... prostitution...
Reply 31
that would make sense
Reply 32
You'll never be safe from teh game. And you'll never win. They play it in Cmabridge as well? Like someone shout out "I've lost" in lectures and stuff?

awesome, nothing like it in america!

im teaching it to all my friends!
Reply 33
that is one evil game, i haven't lost, cause im not playing, but i'll have to introduce it to everyone at school, now that i understand it a bit more... Ha ha, anyone reading this tread has lost, ha, your all loosers :tongue:
Reply 34
Ryoku
that is one evil game, i haven't lost, cause im not playing, but i'll have to introduce it to everyone at school, now that i understand it a bit more... Ha ha, anyone reading this tread has lost, ha, your all loosers :tongue:

Now you know, you're playing, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not! :tongue:
Reply 35
Helenia
Now you know, you're playing, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not! :tongue:

God damb it, i've lost then, never mind, try again, lose again, lose better!
Ryoku

Hate to break it to you, but you are playing, like it or not. You have lost, cos you've thought about the game. Worse luck!
keithy
so each time we look at this we lose.........the only way to win(or not lose) is not veiw this board????

tho u wont be thinking that u won, cause then u lose cause u thought about the game????

:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie: i am still confused btw.

1. Pretty much - you can't win the game unless you totally forget it for ever, and that's never gonna happen.

2. No, you won't be thinking that you won - you can't win, cos if you think "I've won!" then you've thought about the game and you've lost. That's the point - you can't win. Nothing to be confused about, it's just the most negative game ever. ZJuwelH's right, it must have been a teenagre who invented it.
Reply 38
I've lost! I wonder if anyone has commited suicide because of the game, imagine if you hadn't thought about it for several years, then you think, hey, maby i've won, then u loose by defalt, what if u were unstable, so decide to jump off a bridge? How messed up would that be! Dieing over an unwinnable game!
Ryoku
I've lost! I wonder if anyone has commited suicide because of the game, imagine if you hadn't thought about it for several years, then you think, hey, maby i've won, then u loose by defalt, what if u were unstable, so decide to jump off a bridge? How messed up would that be! Dieing over an unwinnable game!

That would take someone seriously unstable.
Oh, and I''ve lost! Whaddaya know....

Latest

Trending

Trending