Turn on thread page Beta

Gooooood Mornin!!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

goooooooooood morninnnnnnn'!!!!!!!

:cool: :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning, Amanda! Around 12 a.m in Oklahoma right now... I just got back from a Christmas party 1 a.m* there isn't it? Have you been up all this time?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the *ghetto* part of FL that's on central time.. yeah I really need to goto bed.

ReputationRep:
    Its 12:30 pm here, so good afternoon Amanda and Chi-sama

ReputationRep:
    hello!

tsr is.. dead.. everyone's asleep..

ReputationRep:
    Where is the "ghetto" area of Florida? Got me thinking of Dean Cane and how people were making fun of him on Celebrity Poker for claiming to grow up in the "ghetto" of Florida. Someone told him, "it must be tough growing up in Miami... you know with the surfers and all". :p:

_________

Hello, Nuheen!

ReputationRep:
    This is the worst part of TSR, when it is morning in my country the forum is almost abandoned :hmpf:

--------------

hello again chi

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everybody! It's quarter to 7am over here, lol :p: Am just browsing briefly on TSR b4 going on The SIMS! Grrrr, it's my best friend that made me addicted to The SIMS again, though at least she has it too now :p: Anyone else here got The SIMS? Sorry for hijacking the thread btw

ReputationRep:
    Chi, you are quite a looker in your avatar :love:

--------------

Elements, you are talking about sims the game?

ReputationRep:
    Yea... no worries, though. The US students are ~6 hours behind UK time, so we will try to keep you company

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chi-sama)
    Where is the "ghetto" area of Florida? Got me thinking of Dean Cane and how people were making fun of him on Celebrity Poker for claiming to grow up in the "ghetto" of Florida. Someone told him, "it must be tough growing up in Miami... you know with the surfers and all".
    lol the "ghetto" of florida (in my biased opinion) is the northwest part -- as in panama city beach where i'm from -- which is basically an extension of alabama and is full of rednecks.

--------------

(Original post by Elements)
    Good morning everybody! It's quarter to 7am over here, lol :p: Am just browsing briefly on TSR b4 going on The SIMS! Grrrr, it's my best friend that made me addicted to The SIMS again, though at least she has it too now :p: Anyone else here got The SIMS? Sorry for hijacking the thread btw
    I love the Sims!!!!!! The kids are toooo cute.

ReputationRep:
    what is a ghetto

--------------

Sims does get boring after a while :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Aww.. thanks for the compliment, Nuheen :hugs:

Element, I own all extension packs of the original sims...sadly enough. I'm too afraid to buy Sims 2 because of my bad gaming habits

Amanda- Don't even go there with rednecks. I live in OKLAHOMA :laugh: Ever heard of/seen a trucker's tan?? I have.. and it ain't pretty LOL. Thank goodness I live in the city! Panama can't be that bad... I've seen pretty pictures :p:

ReputationRep:
    Amanda- Don't even go there with rednecks. I live in OKLAHOMA :laugh: Ever heard of/seen a trucker's tan?? I have.. and it ain't pretty LOL. Thank goodness I live in the city! Panama can't be that bad... I've seen pretty pictures :p:
    truckers tan? i've heard of a farmers tan.. panama city beach is.. alright.. idk.. if you goto google images the first pic you find of it isthis but i swear they edited it or something. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by bad gaming habits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuheen)
    what is a ghetto
    1. (n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime
    2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
    3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life
    4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike

that's right off urbandictionary.com if you all couldn't tell. but "ghetto" is used out of context all the time.. like when you don't look good you say "ugh, i look so ghetto!"

yep, stupid. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bad gaming habits-I play more than I should be, as in up to 10 hours a day with the Sims. I used to play a lot of Halo and MMORPG's as well... not a good thing when you've got coursework :rolleyes:

Amanda, a trucker's tan is when a redneck rides around in his pick-up with the window down and his hands sticking out so much that only one side of his body tans :rofl:

Nuheen you should check out Amanda's pic in the pictures thread...SHE's quite a looker

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amanda
    I love the Sims!!!!!! The kids are toooo cute. [/QUOTE]

Elements, I own all extension packs of the original sims...sadly enough? I'm too afraid to buy Sims 2 because of my bad gaming habits
    :
    To Amanda: Really?I suppose so though I wish there was more of a choice to choose from between them and the adults.I know that one can download other characters and create them in The SIMS Creator but all the quantity of folders and downloading involved is just too complicated How many children do you have on The SIMS?

To Chi-sama: Lol!Not making fun of you or anything hun :hugs: I would like to get The SIMS Superstar, At University and other expansion packs too that I can't remember the names off. :p: But if I do that then everything will have to be loaded up all over again in the correct order- the problem with this being that I'll lose all my houses and families that I've created and am very proud of!

PS I have The SIMS Double Deluxe Edition that consists of The SIMS, The SIMS Livin' It Up, The SIMS House Party, The SIMS Creator and Bonus Double Deluxe Content. (Just got that off the back of the box that is right next to me btw, so you lot don't think I'm sad )

Cool name Chi-sama, I like it :cool:

To Amanda and Chi-sama, do you two want to talk about how things are going with your sims sometimes?

ReputationRep:
    That increases my vocabulary :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    To Amanda and Chi-sama, do you two want to talk about how things are going with your sims sometimes?
    haha but i'm so boring with my sims, i always make families and make people have affairs w/ maids and stuff.. i'm so predictable.. and i'm addicted to them having kids so things are always hectic.. but, when you enter a neighborhood type Ctrl + C & type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true then goto a family you can click on the upper part of a bar, like Hunger, for example, and you can raise all the bars to the top!

*nerd*

--------------

Amanda, a trucker's tan is when a redneck rides around in his pick-up with the window down and his hands sticking out so much that only one side of his body tans :rofl:
    ...wow, quite interesting.. that should be on one of those "only in america" things.. jk :p:

Nuheen you should check out Amanda's pic in the pictures thread...SHE's quite a looker
    aww ty

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.