The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stefan1991
:facepalm:

Yes that's how predatory rapists work, they invite you to come to their house for a massage :rolleyes:

That's bordering on paranoid schizophrenia.

Well I did say it was pretty unlikely. But you never know. Meeting randomers you don't know who offer you a massage isn't exactly a common occurance...
Reply 21
Original post by michael321
Well I did say it was pretty unlikely. But you never know. Meeting randomers you don't know who offer you a massage isn't exactly a common occurance...

So the sane conclusion to come to is that they are trying to rape you in broad daylight :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Unusual to get paid for this imo - I've had legitimate reduced price sports massage off students in the actual college building, where is this guy proposing to carry out this massage?

Basically I think you're going to end up being strangled in a snuff movie
NO! Don't go...
Reply 24
the jokest thing was i was massging this milf and she fell asleep and i slid my cock in her juicy pussy and orgasmed and she didnt notice, i was 17!
Reply 25
Original post by Imanerd

Original post by Imanerd
the jokest thing was i was massging this milf and she fell asleep and i slid my cock in her juicy pussy and orgasmed and she didnt notice, i was 17!

Citation needed.
Reply 26
Original post by JGR
Citation needed.

lol i was joking, sorry, calm doooown:redface:
this is quite alright, easy way to make extra money, you will be totally naked,so as long as you have no body hang ups,go for it,make sure you have a friend with you,if not in the room,then in the salon or house,session normally,should pay you £100 for 90 min, hope ive been of some help.

phil (masseuer)

Latest

Trending

Trending