URGENT! How to learn 300 word essay in less than an hour? Watch

Girl4907856
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hey everyone!
got 17/20.
not too bad :/ better than what i expected tbh! it was the questions that let me down though..
FailedMyExams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
17/20 is good.

Stop trying to memorise stuff when you can clearly make it up on the spot, not really any point.
GiorgiaSimpson8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I need help too I have a 250 Word French essay to remember for tomorrow I have remembered 2 and a half paragraphs in 2 hours. I have wrote it and wrote it, that didn't work I have also read each sentence and remember it then done it again and again, I tried singing mine last time but I still strugged to remember. Can someone help me urgently pleaseee!!!
GiorgiaSimpson8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would try making it up if I knew any French....
mdowdell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in the exact same boat, i have my french exam tomorrow did any of theses work in the end??
physicsamor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mdowdell)
in the exact same boat, i have my french exam tomorrow did any of theses work in the end??
Yes, I had an 1000 word spanish essay to learn the night before and I still did, just read, repeat, read, repeat. It's not that hard
M0nkey Thunder
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by physicsamor)
Yes, I had an 1000 word spanish essay to learn the night before and I still did, just read, repeat, read, repeat. It's not that hard
I'm so grateful to inhabit the same planet as you, Senpai.
Segsation
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Type it and copy and paste it into a word to speech generator (just google 'words to speech') and listen to it over and over whilst reading it. Read it as many times as you can, speaking it out loud as you do. Listen to it while you're in the shower or getting ready and try to follow it in your head or speak along with it. It also really helps to try and learn it in english because you've translated it once when you wrote it the first time, so even if you can't remember the spanish in the exam, the english helps A LOT.
physicsamor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
I'm so grateful to inhabit the same planet as you, Senpai.
Jerry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Girl4907856)
I have a spanish speaking exam tomorrow and my essay is 300 words. I've tried to learn it but I keep forgetting most of it. I'm trying to learn by saying each setence off by heart from memory but it's not working for me right now...honestly what is the most efficient way to learn a 300 word spanish essay really quickly?! I'm stressing out over here, gonna fail! [this is what procrastination does to you ]
I'm guessing you're doing GCSE's if it makes you feel any better it's not the end of the world if you fail this exam GCSE languages is not a huge deal when applying for uni etc. so if you failed it big woop at least you tried you just need to focus on passing the main subjects e.g. maths, english and science which are required for uni xx don't stress too much and good luck
TheBluePianist
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jerry)
I'm guessing you're doing GCSE's if it makes you feel any better it's not the end of the world if you fail this exam GCSE languages is not a huge deal when applying for uni etc. so if you failed it big woop at least you tried you just need to focus on passing the main subjects e.g. maths, english and science which are required for uni xx don't stress too much and good luck
This happened in 2011
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheBluePianist)
This happened in 2011
What dyu mean i'm confused ...
TheBluePianist
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jerry)
What dyu mean i'm confused ...
The person who made the thread wrote it in 2011
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheBluePianist)
The person who made the thread wrote it in 2011
oh crap haha didn't even realize that's embarrassing ! :rolleyes::afraid::afraid::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::awesome::awesome:
hhjh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
don't worry- most people will probably fail anyway . Sorry 5 years late better late then never suppose
hhjh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am a nice guy
leahxbliss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did you pass in the end?? Have an exam tomorrow, need to know if these tips work, thanks
lippy123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you should try spitting it up but really u shouldve started learning it earlier because 300 words is a lot to learn in a dayi hope thisnhelped
CoolAmz02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by lippy123)
you should try spitting it up but really u shouldve started learning it earlier because 300 words is a lot to learn in a dayi hope thisnhelped
it was 7 years ago lol
taimoor55
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I am new in this block . Is there anyone who can share stuff through which better essay can be written . I just want to write essays especially descriptive and narrative essays
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads