The Student Room Group

LIMITED LOVE: Your favourite Limited Edition Food/Drinks throughout the Ages

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
The new limited edition orange chocolate rice krispie squares are surprisingly yumbles, and that's coming from a chocolate orange snob!!

Reply 61

The American Cheeseburger ones were ace too.
Reply 62
Original post by TotoMimo

The American Cheeseburger ones were ace too.

I love your food threads but they always make me hungry :mmm: and i cant even go out and buy all the nice things in this one because they dont exist anymore, waaah!

I'm still heartbroken it's been discontinued. It's a travesty to the chocolate world. I don't even like smarties on their own but in chocolate.... :coma:

Mmmmm :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by diamonddust

I'm still heartbroken it's been discontinued. It's a travesty to the chocolate world. I don't even like smarties on their own but in chocolate.... :coma:

Dammit, I was just about to say this, was pipped to the post! I don't normally eat white chocolate, but the Smarties Milkybars were sooo good!
Original post by katiej149
Dammit, I was just about to say this, was pipped to the post! I don't normally eat white chocolate, but the Smarties Milkybars were sooo good!

I was eating 4 of those a day because they were so damn good!
:five: Chocolate twin!
Reply 67
There are Smarties chocolate bars in my local Poundland. Be calm, be still, fretters!
Original post by diamonddust

We still have these in Spain, but instead of "Smarties" it says "Lacasitos"
Reply 69
Who remembers that drink Tizer? That was niceee.
Reply 70
My love, coffee.

The name? Starbucks VIA, Tribute blend.

So... nice... Cherry notes, Bold and the mildest bit smoky. WHY DON'T THEY MAKE IT ANYMORE?!

Reply 71
You still get Tizer! It's pants now though and it wasn't limited edition.

Although the limited edition "Tizer Ice" was utterly foul and tasted like Irn Bru washing up liquid mixed with mouthwash.
Original post by Kieran?

I have a feeling that they may have made a return

I hope they come back they look/sound yummy.
Reply 73
Bohemian Raspberry Ben & Jerry's. Raspberry ice cream with brownie chunks, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Magnum Mayan Mystica ice creams.

I can remember getting these from the ice cream van. <3
Reply 75
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Magnum Mayan Mystica ice creams.

I can remember getting these from the ice cream van. <3

Totally agree. Also the 7 Deadly Sins Magnums were awesome. I wish they'd bring them back! :frown:
Original post by katiej149
Totally agree. Also the 7 Deadly Sins Magnums were awesome. I wish they'd bring them back! :frown:

I keep getting cravings for them. I hate limited edition, why can't things be FOREVER EDITION!

I remember those well. Also the previously mentioned Vanilla monster-munch. I'm not sure what person thought vanilla flavour crisps was a good idea, but they didn't taste bad/
I am in love with raspberry kopparberg. It is apparently summer edition, but I'm hoping to god they bring it out permanently. DROOL!

Also, Starbucks Christmas Toffee Nut Lattes - very aware it's **** coffee, but I can't resist.
Reply 79
Original post by Jessticles
I am in love with raspberry kopparberg. It is apparently summer edition, but I'm hoping to god they bring it out permanently. DROOL!

Also, Starbucks Christmas Toffee Nut Lattes - very aware it's **** coffee, but I can't resist.

:eek: I need to try raspberry Kopparberg!!

Agreed about the Toffee Nut Lattes as well. :love: I tend to prefer Costa for most of the year but at Christmas I practically live in Starbucks!

Quick Reply

Latest