Turn on thread page Beta

Ideal Girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Only less *****y...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Perfect, Nobody's perfect - espically me - so I don't look for the "perfect" girl either, so the main thing would be personality, and of course the first thing that will attract you to someone you don't know will be their looks, so I suppose that plays a part too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoon1)
    What's with everyone preferring public school girls?

Tuh. Grammar all the way!
    Is Latymer not public school...

In addition to my initial list I would like to add good fashion sense and compassion : :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Meh i'll take anything....

ReputationRep:

Personally.... The more beer I have... the less pickly I get lol

ReputationRep:
    intelligent and sexy and beautiful and an olympic athelete but who is so good they dont have to do any training and is an award winning cook and model and loving and caring and understanding all heart and warm-hearted and kindly and regal and delicious and super and !elephant! and has like a green top which is really great and can drve a car really well and tesll you what you want and likes me and is like really good and !mushroom! sexing you up bigtime boyo oh yeah.

Huzzah!I can cook!

(Original post by kb500)
    What traits do guys look for in their ideal girl?

For me it would be: Intelligence
    Looks ( ideally blonde hair green eyes lol)
    Ambition
    Sense of Humour
    Private School
    Sporty but not overly so

The above are listed in order of importance, I know this has been done to death but just wanted to see people's thoughts on this.
    Mate. They're women, not the weekend's shopping list. Yes, I do have pluses and minuses that I may bear in mind, but who on earth falls for the exact same person time after time? I'm guessing as the list is so exact, without being funny, that you haven't had a relationship. People, love, and lust do not follow definite patterns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    ! and has like a green top which is really great

Ah thats where you've made a mistake, Pink tops are the best... well known fact that any girl who sticks on a pink top, it automatically makes her boobs look bigger.

Myself and my mates have been researching this phenomena for a long time, and are thus no longer fooled... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Mate. They're women, not the weekend's shopping list. Yes, I do have pluses and minuses that I may bear in mind, but who on earth falls for the exact same person time after time? I'm guessing as the list is so exact, without being funny, that you haven't had a relationship. People, love, and lust do not follow definite patterns.
    Lol ok firstly this thread was intended only half seriously and no I don't fall for the same type of person time after time but they do have a lot of things in common. Of course there are many girls with the above traits but unless the chemistry is there it just doesn't work and the chemistry is also there with other types of girls and yes I have been in relationships lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Scotto)

Ah thats where you've made a mistake, Pink tops are the best... well known fact that any girl who sticks on a pink top, it automatically makes her boobs look bigger.

Myself and my mates have been researching this phenomena for a long time, and are thus no longer fooled... :eek:
    Maybe it's just that girls who wear pink tops have bigger boobs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Maybe it's just that girls who wear pink tops have bigger boobs?

Nah, this has been tested, even girls with smaller boobs, as soon as they stick on a pink top their boobs look bigger : )

ReputationRep:

I don't want big boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I don't want big boobs.

exercise and time in a gym will sort that out for you mate.

Chris moyles is slowly starting to loose his... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The nearest anyone can come up with Keria Knightly in Love Actually, so Juliet- awesome stuff. But to be a little more specific

: Mr Man goes into a shop...

Fat shop keeper person: Hallo
    Mr Man: Hello. I'm looking for a woman
    FSKP: Err.. right, err..Margret will know if we've got any...MARGRET...MAGRET!

(20 minitues later)

Margret: Yes?
    FSKP: I've got a gentleman here who's looking for a woman...
    Magret: What kind of a woman?
    FSKP: What kind of a woman?
    Mr Man: A medium sized brunette
    FSKP: (to Margret), A medium sized bruntte
    Margret: Oh...I think we've got one- near the slim blonde
    FSKP: She says, she thinks we've got one, near the slim blonde, I'll just take a look...
    (Points to the brunette)
    Mr Man: She must have green eyes too
    FSKP: Oh, I dunno about that..I don't think we have any more. Any more details or requirements?
    Mr Man: Well, she should be slim, but not too slim, private school, but not too posh, have money, but not be too rich, be nice and kind hearted, but not too clingy, be sociable, but not at 2am in the morning, have resonably large tits, but not massive ones, have a nice fashion sense, but one that doesn't use my money. Any more details required?
    FSKP: Erm, actually, I think we might have one of them...just wait a minitue...
    (Brings out hot brunette- fits all Mr Man's requirements)
    Mr Man: I think I'll take her. Thank you

Mr man exits shop. Then looks at the brunette once more....

Mr Man: I think her hair is dyed brown...
    FSKP: ***** off!!!
    (Mr man walks off quickly with hot brunette).

Does that illustrate what I want well?!!

ReputationRep:

exercise and time in a gym will sort that out for you mate.

Chris moyles is slowly starting to loose his... :eek:
    Why say excercise and gym? Surely you are going tot he gym to excercise?

ReputationRep:
    Just got neg repped with a comment "you should like people that are good people regardless of looks"... What a FRUIT CAKE.

If you are happy going out with medusa then good luck to you, may you produce many spawn of satan. But don't beat down on people who would like to go out with someone resembling the female form.

No initial relationship would last unless there is some sort of physical attraction, no matter how slight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indus1986)
    Just got neg repped with a comment "you should like people that are good people regardless of looks"... What a FRUIT CAKE.

If you are happy going out with medusa then good luck to you, may you produce many spawn of satan. But don't beat down on people who would like to go out with someone resembling the female form.

No initial relationship would last unless there is some sort of physical attraction, no matter how slight.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you - I find attractive girls attractive. I can't be bothered to look for your post but to make it clear- that doesn't mean I don't like not so attractive girls, just that my ideal woman would be attractive? And I can't see anything wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    OAPs all the way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich_)
    The nearest anyone can come up with Keria Knightly in Love Actually, so Juliet- awesome stuff. But to be a little more specific

: Mr Man goes into a shop...

Fat shop keeper person: Hallo
    Mr Man: Hello. I'm looking for a woman
    FSKP: Err.. right, err..Margret will know if we've got any...MARGRET...MAGRET!

(20 minitues later)

Margret: Yes?
    FSKP: I've got a gentleman here who's looking for a woman...
    Magret: What kind of a woman?
    FSKP: What kind of a woman?
    Mr Man: A medium sized brunette
    FSKP: (to Margret), A medium sized bruntte
    Margret: Oh...I think we've got one- near the slim blonde
    FSKP: She says, she thinks we've got one, near the slim blonde, I'll just take a look...
    (Points to the brunette)
    Mr Man: She must have green eyes too
    FSKP: Oh, I dunno about that..I don't think we have any more. Any more details or requirements?
    Mr Man: Well, she should be slim, but not too slim, private school, but not too posh, have money, but not be too rich, be nice and kind hearted, but not too clingy, be sociable, but not at 2am in the morning, have resonably large tits, but not massive ones, have a nice fashion sense, but one that doesn't use my money. Any more details required?
    FSKP: Erm, actually, I think we might have one of them...just wait a minitue...
    (Brings out hot brunette- fits all Mr Man's requirements)
    Mr Man: I think I'll take her. Thank you

Mr man exits shop. Then looks at the brunette once more....

Mr Man: I think her hair is dyed brown...
    FSKP: ***** off!!!
    (Mr man walks off quickly with hot brunette).

Does that illustrate what I want well?!!
    We have scarily similar tastes lol although I have a sneaking preference for blonde over brunette...

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.