Turn on thread page Beta

Ideal Girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philadelphia)
    You're a bully of the highest kind and the world would be better without sick people like you actually you're not even a person you're just evil
    Where did he bully anyone?! :confused:

He simply said that he'd want to date someone whom he felt was attractive.

That's hardly flame bait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firebird)
    Yes, but it says ideal boy, and I only date men
    Lol I like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInPortsmouth)
    :rofl: I admire your optimism.

As a guy I know said "A girl can either be beautiful, or brainy, but not both"

He squirmed when I asked which one of his two descriptions his fiance was :toofunny:
    Who said public school girls have to be brainy? :confused:

Anyway, if this guy genuinely believes you can't be both beautiful and brainy, he obviously hasn't met me.

ReputationRep:
    of course looks play a part in the first instance, but then they become irrelavent. Personally if i didn't like the look of a guy, but he was sucha nice person then wats wrong with that person being called a friend! cus friends are like boyfriends your not attracted to right? I think you have to be even slightly attracted to them, because thats what a relationship starts on, physical lust...and when that dies im sure most relationships do. I agree tho, that personality IS more important than looks, but both are a must in my world, maybe that makes me shallow, i dont think so! we have friends who are nice ppl we arnt attracted to, and partners who have both qualities! If everyone went with everyone who were soley nice people, there wouldnt be anyone left, everyone wud be shagging everyone!

--------------

my ideal guy would be over 6ft, dark hair, nice eyes, broad shoulders, well educated, has some goals in life, funny, caring, and not afraid to be loving towards you. This sounds rubbish as you will probebly say no guy can be perfect, but to me my boyfriend is absolutly perfect, i wouldn't change a thing about him! *cue aww*

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=dogtanian]What has Private School got to do with the price of fish?

--------------

FISH????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    Who said public school girls have to be brainy? :confused:

Anyway, if this guy genuinely believes you can't be both beautiful and brainy, he obviously hasn't met me.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Ideal girl: one with her mouth taped shut. Or so my boyfriend says.

ReputationRep:
    oh stuff private school, those guys have it handed to them on gold platters. The real workers get As having had to work 10 times harder around the nutters who'll end up in jail.

ReputationRep:
    Smile/laugh to die for
    Heart of gold
    Strong beliefs
    Shy yet outgoing
    Caring
    Sensitive
    Empathy
    Friendly
    Happy
    Beautiful

(Modelled my answer on some girl whom i will never have)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoea85)
    oh stuff private school, those guys have it handed to them on gold platters. The real workers get As having had to work 10 times harder around the nutters who'll end up in jail.
    Lol without wanting to digress too much that is absolute rubbish each school has different problems and you can't make that kind of generalist claim about any type of school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kb500)
    Is Latymer not public school...

In addition to my initial list I would like to add good fashion sense and compassion : :cool:

No..... you must be thinking of latymer godolphin....

The original latymer is grammar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    What has Private School got to do with the price of fish?

--------------

I'm not sure it's a trait either...
    All he's implyin is that he prefers hs chick to be of good stock. He's got a point, we're generally sexier. My Dad would imprison me if I went out with a guy who went to a minor public school, let alone a state-school kid.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.