Primark: love it or hate it? Watch

tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Primark have some great bikinis at the moment too- I bought two the other day, one was £5 and the other was £3 for the top and £2 for the bottoms- bargain! They are just as good as any other high street store, and they fit really well!
rubytuesday
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm only just starting to like it, the bra and knickers sets are cheap and quite nice, and I got my new nice bedcover from there for only £7!
c0co
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Love it! Primark is a godsend, there's one right near my house. Although Primark clothes aren't of the best quality admittedly it's worth getting items that are rli uniquely in fashion cause it's not great shame if they become really unfashionable cause you haven't spent too much. The underwear and little vests or Tshirts are all great there. I buy all my staple clothing like jeans, LBD, sweaters at more expensive high street stores cause they're worth having for ages.
Hunny_Bunny789
Report 12 years ago
I love the place! If you want a new top then you can pick one up and feel great the next day for a couple of quid! It doesnt matter if things go out of fashion that much either as it isn't like you've wasted a fortune like i have done in topshop before. Sometimes in topshop i have paid up to £18 for 1 tshirt that will just shrink in a few months! The plain t shirts in topshop are quite expensive aswell, especially if you want a few colours.

The only thing i cant buy from primark are jeans, i find the legs to be baggy around the top even if tight around the waist. Also the shoes can be a bit tacky. And sometimes my one tends to have the stuff they cant shift hanging around for ages.

But, we are getting a new one soon in place of littlewoods! i cant wait, it will be massive. accessories and belts are good. Sunglasses aren't bad. I mean, my pair were like £2 and they are ok, some people i have heard discuissing it said they pay up to £100 on brand named ones each year, it is riduolus!!
best75
Report 12 years ago
Hate it so much.. I never go in there anymore. The clothes are cheap but they just get ruined easily, from washing etc. and I don't think they last long.
LoveMusic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its weird how everyone thinks that, because the stuff i've brought from there has never fallen apart.

I love Primark, especially their bags and accessories. Their high fashion is fantastic too.
Roxie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have a really great wardrobe full of good high st names topshop oasis jane norman but these are the things I wear everyday to go out somewhere spec etc. When a new fashion comes in (stripes) I'm straight down to Primark to get it so I have expensive things to last me forever and Primark things to last me a season...very cost effective.

also the shoes are great I've never had any break and you cant go wrong!

Watford is a great one I must agree it's my local!
[email protected]!a
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love it cos it's so affordable! I've got quite a few things from there that people ask where they're from, so I'm not complaining!

x
disco_ball
Report 12 years ago
meh i'm short and tho undies and tops are fab, cant get a pair of jeans to fit for love nor money (well, sayin that, if i had any money i could go somewhere they make short sizes... shh!)
Also if you're not bothered about sharing a changing room with ure best mates the disabled changing room downstairs in oxford is massivissimo, solve the 6 item dilemma by all taking in 6 items and try it all on!
LoveMusic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Roxie)
I have a really great wardrobe full of good high st names topshop oasis jane norman but these are the things I wear everyday to go out somewhere spec etc. When a new fashion comes in (stripes) I'm straight down to Primark to get it so I have expensive things to last me forever and Primark things to last me a season...very cost effective.

also the shoes are great I've never had any break and you cant go wrong!

Watford is a great one I must agree it's my local!

Watford is my local too. Its the best one
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but according to my friend both H&M are two of the most unethical shops as they go. I still shop in H&M though.
L0RA
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but according to my friend both H&M are two of the most unethical shops as they go. I still shop in H&M though.
I like it for fashion things like everyone else has said. I wouldnt buy jeans or trousers from their just because they never seem to do 34" leg.

Have had tops, underwear and bikinis in the past though.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.56%
Leave (375)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed