Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive never seen que's for any shop like I have with primark. I have to admit I have bought stuff from there. Its cheap and the quality isnt that bad to be honest.

LOVE IT

ReputationRep:
    I like there belts, and that's about it really.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of things have you bought from there? Any pics anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I practically live there :O, especially when I go holiday shopping- I have countless skirts, jeans, tops, belts and underwear from it, tis fab!

ReputationRep:
    Yes definately!
    HOLIDAY SHOPPING = PRIMARK!

ReputationRep:
    It's funny to go out in an area with their own Primark - same people, same clothes!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I agree everyone ends up wearing the same stuff, primark had this military style jacket in recently and about 5 people in my year were wearing it on the same day (at least they were in different colours).
    If you go there on a saturday it resembles the mouth of hell...so you have to try and got there at less busy times. Also advise sneaking down to the changing rooms in the childrens section so you dont end up waiting in a queue for hours!
    In general though, I love it. The clothes are so bargainous, once I got a pink skirt with black netting over it for £1! and am still wearing it a couple of yrs later
    Genius
    (ive also got my mum auntie cousin and grandma visiting!)
    Whoever said it was good for fishnets I agree, i always ladder mine so you might as well buy the cheap primark ones.

ReputationRep:
    Do you pronounce it "Preemark" or "Prymark" coz I say "Preemark" and no one else seems to. My friends mock me for it!

ReputationRep:
    Oo, one's opening in Oxford in February. Am finally going to be able to see what all the fuss is about!

ReputationRep:
    I love it. It is brilliant. No contest
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Bottekrank)
    Do you pronounce it "Preemark" or "Prymark" coz I say "Preemark" and no one else seems to. My friends mock me for it!
    I say 'Prymark'....most other words with an 'ri' in are pronounced the say way...well all I can think of right now.

ReputationRep:
    Love it! It can be a bit of a nightmare in there, but i find it's worth going through all the crowds and mess for the bargains lol.

All my clothes are gonna end up being from Primark when i start Uni lol.

ReputationRep:
    Prymark. I hate it when people say Preemark...

ReputationRep:
    Well I did like really Primark until they decided to close the one in Derby... although when it was closing it was really cool as everything was £1-2! There isn't one in Nottingham so I have no idea where my nearest one is now. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    PRIMARK IS THE GREATEST SHOP IN THE WORLD!!!
    lol... ok.. well maybe next to H&M... its pretty good anyway... im kind of addicted to it... everytime i go in i cant leave without buying at least a pair of £1.50 knickers! lol
    Does anyone else feel like they have an addiction with the shop? or is it just me?

--------------

(Original post by ~Raven~)
    Prymark. I hate it when people say Preemark...
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    LOVE it! best to go early on to get the right sizes or really late to avoid the crowds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beanie)
    Well I did like really Primark until they decided to close the one in Derby... although when it was closing it was really cool as everything was £1-2! There isn't one in Nottingham so I have no idea where my nearest one is now. :confused:
    there going to open one in nottingham where littlewoods is, time to get excited!

ReputationRep:
    I generally really like it. Yes it's busy and a mess, so I only go when I'm in the mood for it and feel like I can deal with it. I find the clothes fit generally well, having said that I have never got trousers from their but I have plenty of basic tops which wash very well and fit comfortably. I buy accessories there as they may break fairly quickly, but stuff only costs £1 or £2 max; and they are usually out of fashion by the time they break anyway. Socks are ace there, as are pants and pjs. It's a good shop, you just have to be careful and be ready for it! I got an ace houndstooth coat from their a few weeks ago for £35, when I wanted one that is basically the same from Zara and it was £120.

ReputationRep:
    I went this morning and I was shocked - not the Primark that I'm used to :P It was so quiet and clean! They had all the sizes and my lovely velvet jacket but I didn't bring enough money to buy it. Humph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    there going to open one in nottingham where littlewoods is, time to get excited!
    oooh thanks! I didn't know that! Thats waaay better alternative to Littlewoods

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.