The Student Room Group

Can I retrieve my old UCAS ID??

I applied for 2005 entry and I am now at uni, but i have registered to apply again for 2006 entry from scratch (as an individual). However, I was never given the option of saying that I already have an ID number from 2005, so I have been given a new one. But I have heard from other people that it is possible. I mean, how is UCAS supposed to know that I applied last year and that I am currently at uni? Surely it must be against the rules??
Reply 1
You're meant to put down your old application number, I don't think anything else is necessary.
Reply 2
application number? that's the same as ID, right?
where do i put it down? i haven't been asked for it yet i dont think
Reply 3
Ring them up!!
Reply 4
Reloaded
application number? that's the same as ID, right?
where do i put it down? i haven't been asked for it yet i dont think

Section 3, Applications.
Reply 5
PQ
When you click Finished for the Courses section on Apply it asks for your pervious UCAS number

ah, you're right. Thanks. Still seems a bit strange but I suppose now i know.

Just one last question...how will all this affect my funding? i have been sent my final support assessment letter (the one that says "take this letter to registration") but I havent yet shown it to my uni or been handed the money. in other words i still havent payed my tuition fees for this year. can i fill in a change of circumstances form? or will i have to start from scratch? cheers

Latest