Turn on thread page Beta

I passed my test! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yay! After a shaky start where the examiner (who I've had before) admitted that he thought I was going to fail again, I got 6 minors and at last a driving licence! So to any of you who've failed, really do try again, it's so worth persevering with because I'm proof that you will pass eventually!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! That's great, congrats! :party:

ReputationRep:
    nice one!

well done!

what manoeuvres did u have to do?

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Congratuations!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! That's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davemarkey)
    nice one!

well done!

what manoeuvres did u have to do?
    Turn in the road and reverse park. Didn't go onto the dual carriageway though - maybe it was because I've had that examiner before and he knew I could handle dual carriageways so stuck to the things I've messed up on before?

ReputationRep:
    i thought that everyone has to go on dual carriageways and country roads as its part of the test.
    that's what my instructor said, but i didn't go on either. i guess u be doing pass plus?

ReputationRep:
    Yep I definitely will be, doing it in the New Year so hopefully I'll have time to get used to driving on my own, if Santa brings me a car for Christmas... or if I get mum's car insured!

ReputationRep:
    how mant times did it take you to pass?

ReputationRep:
    This was my 6th attempt... should I be ashamed? Probably, but I'm glad I carried on and got there in the end!

ReputationRep:
    no you should be proud that you kept going and didn't give up!! I passed 3rd time so i can relate to how it feels to finally pass. ive got friends who took 5 times so its nothing tyo be ashamed of. Rather the opposite in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    I would hate to have the examiner I had before. He was so miserable...didn;t even introduce himself and say hello, just ordered me to get in the car and drive! What made it worse is that my instructor said I shouldn't have failed on the things he failed me on...he said other examiners would have passed me. That's teh annoying thing. I want to pass my next test so badly. My boyfriend is on his third attempt, but I want to only take two!

ReputationRep:
    a success story, well done!

ReputationRep:
    Nice one Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    Well done, my brother passed his test today as well, first time...show off ! :p: my friend had her test today as well but i dont know how she got on yet... fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.