The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nopeee im in for the long haul methinks

But wow well done with all your offers and when your top choice comes through it will have been worth the wait :biggrin:
xx
Reply 2
yeh same! wel i only got 2 offers! lol but I really am just waiting for Kings! as UCL is crossed off my list as they rejected me for one course, chances are they will reject me for law as well! and City, im not bothered about! so really its just KINGS!! ahh lol
Sort of. I'm not in the same position as you in the sense that I have 4 offers and a rejection instead of 5 offers (well done, by the way!) but I am because I'm only waiting for Cambridge, which would be my firm.
Reply 4
Im in exactly the same position as you. Had all offers from other Universities I applied to but the one that I realy want to go to is taking their time (taking too long actualy, so I think its a rejection..). I would be more than happy happy to go to any of the uni's that I have offers from so far, but Bath is my preference.
Reply 5
I'm just waiting for my top 2 choices. Imperial (my second choice) said that I would be getting an offer last week after my interview but it hasn't been confirmed yet
Reply 6
I want a warwick offer. The other 2 that I am waiting for I am ont that bothered about
Reply 7
:biggrin: I'm in the opposite situation, my first choice came in first which was great! I got the offer within 10 days of applying to ucas, all my other offers took weeks to come and I'm still waiting for an offer from my last choice. I want an nice column of 'unconditional's before I accept my 1st. :smile:
good luck with your applications everyone!
Reply 8
I've got offers from the ones I don't really care about. I'm still waiting for Cambridge, Warwick and Durham (my top three). :frown:
Reply 9
I was in the same situ, but thankfully its all changed and Im just waiting for Bath to put a conditional on UCAS (I got an offer in an interview), then I will have a nice column of conditionals and Cardiff as Firm and Newcastle as Insurance

Hold out, and get on with something else (Sleep, work and exam revision being a good idea)
-x-buttercup-x-
Ok I've had 5 out of 6 offers and the one offer i really want is the one i havent got. Bloody sods law. Anyone else in the same situation?

I know how you feel. Im waiting on Royal Hollway. Im probably not going to hear from them til after xmas :frown: , unless my tracks updated today.
Reply 11
Snap i'm in exactly the same boat, i've got 4/6 offers and just waiting on two replies from Edinburgh - my top choice. I was pleased with the other offers (Exeter, Reading, Sussex, Southampton) but really want Edinburgh I'm a bit frustrated to have to wait until after xmas as LittleMissShine said unless my track updates today *crosses fingers hard!*
Reply 12
*glo*
Snap i'm in exactly the same boat, i've got 4/6 offers and just waiting on two replies from Edinburgh - my top choice. I was pleased with the other offers (Exeter, Reading, Sussex, Southampton) but really want Edinburgh I'm a bit frustrated to have to wait until after xmas as LittleMissShine said unless my track updates today *crosses fingers hard!*

I'm waiting for Edinburgh too, although I'm not expecting to hear anything until March time... according to my brother and his friends they are really slow with offers and you're lucky to hear anything before late February at the earliest :rolleyes:. Its annoying as everything is resting on Edinburgh, I can't decide anything until I hear back from them. I have 3 offers and an 'interview-hopefully-to-become-offer' at UCL. And I'm not too bothered about Manchester.

Well done to all the people with offers!!
Reply 13
I'm still waiting for my first choice, not that I'm counting the days! Good luck to everyone.
-x-buttercup-x-
Ok I've had 5 out of 6 offers and the one offer i really want is the one i havent got. Bloody sods law. Anyone else in the same situation?

hey
Sheffield was my 1st choice got all my other offers except that... 3 weeks after my 5th offer it came! i was well chuffed! They just seem to take a while to process offers as mine was sent off end of sept and my offer came 30th nov.
Im sure it will come soon! good luck! :smile:
Reply 15
Hmm.. yup I've got 4 offers, from places I'm not that bothered about (*idiot*) and am waiting on the top two. Meh.
Reply 16
Well, up until yesterday I was in a near exact situation as you. I was waiting for only two more replies. However, when one came, it was Oxford, my first choice :biggrin:. So now I am only waiting for KCL (third choice).

--------------

beanie
I'm waiting for Edinburgh too, although I'm not expecting to hear anything until March time... according to my brother and his friends they are really slow with offers and you're lucky to hear anything before late February at the earliest :rolleyes:. Its annoying as everything is resting on Edinburgh, I can't decide anything until I hear back from them. I have 3 offers and an 'interview-hopefully-to-become-offer' at UCL. And I'm not too bothered about Manchester.

Well done to all the people with offers!!

Check your track, I heard something on the 19th!
Reply 17
Jasundie
Check your track, I heard something on the 19th!

Got all excited and looked, and found my offer details from Bangor had arrived. Which is my 6th choice, but never mind an offer is an offer. No Edinburgh, but thats not really a surprise! Well done on your offer Jasundie :smile:
Reply 18
I am in same boat 5 offers so far, but I am yet to hear from my 1st choice 2 be,Imperial.
Ohhh it makes me feel better knowing im not alone. Still no offer so guess I'm waiting til after christmas now, so frustrating. Good luck everyone! And happy xmas!! xxxx

Latest

Trending

Trending