Your Christmas wish... Watch

Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rich_)
Woow, that's alot!! I want exam success too, but I'd rather be with someone I love than have exam success.
really? I guess if it was a relationship that was going to last.. like forever I would. Otherwise give me the grades.
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
really? I guess if it was a relationship that was going to last.. like forever I would. Otherwise give me the grades.
Hmm, nah, at Christmas time I'd rather have love, and, in the festive mood and what not, I changed my avatar to love actually, cos that's all christmassy and about love- I want Keira Knightly in my stocking, and *keeps secret*, for a special someone to appear at Christmas and for her to spend it with me :rolleyes: . But she's in Germany at the moment .
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by rich_)
Hmm, nah, at Christmas time I'd rather have love, and, in the festive mood and what not, I changed my avatar to love actually, cos that's all christmassy and about love- I want Keira Knightly in my stocking, and *keeps secret*, for a special someone to appear at Christmas and for her to spend it with me :rolleyes: . But she's in Germany at the moment .
So, what about the rest of you?? Your Christmas wish is...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed