?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Anyone up studying all night for rushing an essay last minute has my sympathies
picju96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bit early for this sort of thread isn't it? They don't normally appear till later in the evening by people doing the all nighters. Personally, although I should do one, I can't be bothered tonight, I fell asleep in 2 lectures today, and at my desk this afternoon attempting to work. I'm going to bed. Night.
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by picju96)
Bit early for this sort of thread isn't it? They don't normally appear till later in the evening by people doing the all nighters. Personally, although I should do one, I can't be bothered tonight, I fell asleep in 2 lectures today, and at my desk this afternoon attempting to work. I'm going to bed. Night.
Ha ha, I fell asleep in a Medieval History Lecture today.
bazippit
Rep:
?
(Original post by jammyd)
Ha ha, I fell asleep in a Medieval History Lecture today.
Ironic - thats what I'm focussing on tonight
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bazippit)
Ironic - thats what I'm focussing on tonight
Its a nightmare. The lecturer I had last week and this week has a voice that makes you want to fall asleep. I can't wait to get back to early modern.
bazippit
Rep:
?
Its a nightmare. The lecturer I had last week and this week has a voice that makes you want to fall asleep. I can't wait to get back to early modern.
Whats the focus?
olive
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i did one the other night. it killed me.
bazippit
Rep:
?
(Original post by olive)
i did one the other night. it killed me.
Try two in a row. Adding to the fact that I work 6 days a week (7am starts) and doing a PhD
olive
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Try two in a row. Adding to the fact that I work 6 days a week (7am starts) and doing a PhD
lol feel for you dude. i really did kill me though, the sleep the next day was the best sleep ive had in a while though
bazippit
Rep:
?
(Original post by olive)
lol feel for you dude. i really did kill me though, the sleep the next day was the best sleep ive had in a while though
Nothing like meeting a dealine and sleeping after
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Whats the focus?
There isn't really a focus, its just basic stuff. It was Power last week, and economic expansion this week.
bazippit
Rep:
?
There isn't really a focus, its just basic stuff. It was Power last week, and economic expansion this week.
European history?
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
European history?
Yup.
bazippit
Rep:
?
Yup.
If you need help, I may be able to help? Or not?
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I had a bet with someone once that they couldnt stay awake for 50 hours. They emailed me every hour, to prove that they were still awake.

He fell asleep on the second night.
bazippit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)
I had a bet with someone once that they couldnt stay awake for 50 hours. They emailed me every hour, to prove that they were still awake.

He fell asleep on the second night.
If I do two all-nighters I at least attempt a few hours sleep in between - but you find coffee etc does not work after a dozen cups or after 30 hours, worked out by three years of undergraduate essay all-nighters, and Ma essays impossible to write in a night
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If I do two all-nighters I at least attempt a few hours sleep in between - but you find coffee etc does not work after a dozen cups or after 30 hours, worked out by three years of undergraduate essay all-nighters, and Ma essays impossible to write in a night
I really dont know how anyone could work all night. I start, and by 3am decide that I cant be bothered to do more work, and I'll do a better job tomorrow if I get some sleep.
bazippit
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)
I really dont know how anyone could work all night. I start, and by 3am decide that I cant be bothered to do more work, and I'll do a better job tomorrow if I get some sleep.
Ok as long as you set enough alarms
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If you need help, I may be able to help? Or not?
Nah, i've got until April 2nd for my essay, but, my lecturer said that the Lord - Vassal relationship was usually good, but my tutor presented a darker image of the relationship, saying it usually wasn't good. Naturally this made me a little confused.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Ok as long as you set enough alarms
dad + bucket of water

never fails... [unfortunately]
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (206)
42.83%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (74)
15.38%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (193)
40.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.66%

Watched Threads