Turn on thread page Beta

i thought this was ment to be something that helps you out with T-Totals ... i havent seen anything on this site that can help me one little bit ... o well ... i found what i wanted on other sites ... maybe you should look at them ... im not telling you the sites ... gotta find them yourself ... thats what i had to do ...

shame they dont have the icon i wanted ... o well ... i got over it ...

i could of needed help with finding the connection to the T-Number and the T-Total ... actually to think about it ... i still kinda do ... but im gonna have to look for it myself ... which is what im doing ... without complaining and asking for the answers ... that wont get you anywhere ... do your own research ... best thing to do ... then you know that you have a chance to get it right ... if the person you got it from was wrong ... then yours would be wrong ... :-/

if u dont c the point in the website n u needed t "search" 4 ur answers then wots the point of wastin ur "precious" time tellin us a loada crap??? 4t so.............. u aint got no life!!!! u no ppl that r on this website r kind enuf t help each other!! unlike sum ppl! go back 2 ur box n drink some bleach!!

ReputationRep:
    ooooo, thats harsh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2003

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.