This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i thought this was ment to be something that helps you out with T-Totals ... i havent seen anything on this site that can help me one little bit ... o well ... i found what i wanted on other sites ... maybe you should look at them ... im not telling you the sites ... gotta find them yourself ... thats what i had to do ...

shame they dont have the icon i wanted ... o well ... i got over it ...

i could of needed help with finding the connection to the T-Number and the T-Total ... actually to think about it ... i still kinda do ... but im gonna have to look for it myself ... which is what im doing ... without complaining and asking for the answers ... that wont get you anywhere ... do your own research ... best thing to do ... then you know that you have a chance to get it right ... if the person you got it from was wrong ... then yours would be wrong ... :-/
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
if u dont c the point in the website n u needed t "search" 4 ur answers then wots the point of wastin ur "precious" time tellin us a loada crap??? 4t so.............. u aint got no life!!!! u no ppl that r on this website r kind enuf t help each other!! unlike sum ppl! go back 2 ur box n drink some bleach!!
bloodhound
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ooooo, thats harsh
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
52.59%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.62%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
12.07%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (28)
24.14%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.59%

Watched Threads