This discussion is closed.
WPL
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I know that if I were to go for pilot in the RAF I would have to take a series of aptitude tests and my eyesight would have to be virtually perfect. BUT... if I were to go in for Engineer Officer, would I have to go through all of those tests and have to have the eyesight still???

PS: to all those people who have actually been in the RAF for a few years, what are the best points of joining; and then what are the worst points about joining do you think???
Katie Pierce
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Hia, if you type in RAF in the search box, there are loads of threads already going with really helpful people! You'll learn loads if you read back through the old messages too...
Biggles1211
Report 18 years ago
Everyone takes the aptitude tests at OASC, regardless of branch.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (175)
40.79%
They're exactly what I expected (112)
26.11%
They're lower than I expected (142)
33.1%

Watched Threads