This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Can you imagine that every thread that we create is going to be here in years to come - we could all become living legends! Let's have some decent threads on from now on - here's my contribution!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
More's the pity...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
More's the pity...
perhaps - but we'll have to replace some old ones with better new ones
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Can you imagine that every thread that we create is going to be here in years to come - we could all become living legends! Let's have some decent threads on from now on - here's my contribution!
What have you been smoking
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
True, and let's hope they don't all become arguments spanning umpteen pages...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
(Original post by bazippit)
What have you been smoking
nothing - just inhaling gods' air! Look how silly i sound - anyway arguments are interesting- they make interesting debates
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
i think eccentricity is a virtue in university but after that it is plain annoying
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
nothing - just inhaling gods' air! Look how silly i sound - anyway arguments are interesting- they make interesting debates
Don't talk to me about God's air, so damn polluted it's unreal. Maybe it's because being as ill as I am any abnormal smell churns my stomach. A bellyache and a splitting headache, how bloody wonderful. No healthy person goes to the toilet six times in a day right?
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i think eccentricity is a virtue in university but after that it is plain annoying
To you consider yourself eccentric
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Don't talk to me about God's air, so damn polluted it's unreal. Maybe it's because being as ill as I am any abnormal smell churns my stomach. A bellyache and a splitting headache, how bloody wonderful. No healthy person goes to the toilet six times in a day right?
that's the water-born parasites in ur stomach - bethnal green is flooded with **** - no offence - it is likely u caught something out there just breathing in
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
To you consider yourself eccentric
Nah i dont reckon kurdt morello is eccentric - he just speaks of himself in the third person nah - i am an intellectual but am quite normal generally
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
that's the water-born parasites in ur stomach - bethnal green is flooded with **** - no offence - it is likely u caught something out there just breathing in
Probably. At least if it was Hackney (across the road) there would be the pleasant smell of weed... and murder... damn boring unclean Bethnal Green...
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nah i dont reckon kurdt morello is eccentric - he just speaks of himself in the third person nah - i am an intellectual but am quite normal generally
Are you an alien collective entity (i.e. Borg)?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Are you an alien collective entity (i.e. Borg)?
que? and zjuwelh u havent seen Ilford Lane my friend - the smell of groceries pervades the air
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
que? and zjuwelh u havent seen Ilford Lane my friend - the smell of groceries pervades the air
Don't think I'd want to then

You a proper Cockney Kurdt? Romford heads are either Cockneys or townies or both if I stereotype accurately...
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Don't think I'd want to then

You a proper Cockney Kurdt? Romford heads are either Cockneys or townies or both if I stereotype accurately...
hmm - considering i have more in common with knightsbridge than say romford i would say i was more posh than a cockney = also i am an asian - southall is the holy land etc.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh no Southall heeheehee...

Most people in Southall are either Punjabis representing the proper Sikhness (bigup my homies of the Sikh faith) or dutty ***** begging Sikh, wearing the Sikh bangle, playing late music by *****y RDB that died out years ago...

# R is for Rollercoaster... #

What BS. I've never been but my mates tell me loads about it and I want to go!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Oh no Southall heeheehee...

Most people in Southall are either Punjabis representing the proper Sikhness (bigup my homies of the Sikh faith) or dutty ***** begging Sikh, wearing the Sikh bangle, playing late music by *****y RDB that died out years ago...

# R is for Rollercoaster... #

What BS. I've never been but my mates tell me loads about it and I want to go!
well i dont fit either of those descriptions - hindu punjabi myself - as i said before i am posh - southall was a disappointment - all those rude boyz trying to sell me watches - 'Bruv do u want to buy an adidas watch?' no mate why should i do that when i already have a fake Rolex on my wrist - u dig it?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well i dont fit either of those descriptions - hindu punjabi myself - as i said before i am posh - southall was a disappointment - all those rude boyz trying to sell me watches - 'Bruv do u want to buy an adidas watch?' no mate why should i do that when i already have a fake Rolex on my wrist - u dig it?
Ahem...

<rolls up sleeve to reveal authentic Rolex>

Seems I couldn't enjoy it either. Despite being a Bengali I've been described as "more English than me" (from my very English friend) and I don't make Asian friends easily. Oh well suppose I'm going to Romford, oi oi savaloy!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Ahem...

<rolls up sleeve to reveal authentic Rolex>

Seems I couldn't enjoy it either. Despite being a Bengali I've been described as "more English than me" (from my very English friend) and I don't make Asian friends easily. Oh well suppose I'm going to Romford, oi oi savaloy!
i had a similar problem - i once described myself as being more english than my white friends and it has haunted me ever since
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.95%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.87%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.96%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.21%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.99%
Speak to current students studying my course (79)
23.03%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.79%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.5%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.75%

Watched Threads