This discussion is closed.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hey guys.

From the title of the thread i am sure you guessed that i have been listening to John Mayer. Well, i really like this particular song and it has led me to thinking....what is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hey guys.

From the title of the thread i am sure you guessed that i have been listening to John Mayer. Well, i really like this particular song and it has led me to thinking....what is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
I once told my friend that she was drunk to which she replied that she accepted she was drunk and that she would be changed for the better by the morning but that i could not possibly change my looks for the better by the morning. I took it as a compliment because i look rather handsome - so i snogged her goodnight
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I once told my friend that she was drunk to which she replied that she accepted she was drunk and that she would be changed for the better by the morning but that i could not possibly change my looks for the better by the morning. I took it as a compliment because i look rather handsome - so i snogged her goodnight
Hehe, you snog your friends do you?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hehe, you snog your friends do you?
only if they're attractive - or is it something else i do with those ones? cant remember - kissing friends/ shag buddies are what enriches life especially for those not interested in too much commitment - friends that become lovers are the best relationships
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Much like the Churchill line...

For me:

"You make me smile"
"You're like a brother to me"
"You've got your head screwed on"
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Much like the Churchill line...

For me:

"You make me smile"
"You're like a brother to me"
"You've got your head screwed on"
yes indeed - very churchillian
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.13%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.78%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.93%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.19%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.87%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.19%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.77%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.48%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads