"Your body is a wonderland"

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Hey guys.

From the title of the thread i am sure you guessed that i have been listening to John Mayer. Well, i really like this particular song and it has led me to thinking....what is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hey guys.

From the title of the thread i am sure you guessed that i have been listening to John Mayer. Well, i really like this particular song and it has led me to thinking....what is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
I once told my friend that she was drunk to which she replied that she accepted she was drunk and that she would be changed for the better by the morning but that i could not possibly change my looks for the better by the morning. I took it as a compliment because i look rather handsome - so i snogged her goodnight
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I once told my friend that she was drunk to which she replied that she accepted she was drunk and that she would be changed for the better by the morning but that i could not possibly change my looks for the better by the morning. I took it as a compliment because i look rather handsome - so i snogged her goodnight
Hehe, you snog your friends do you?
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hehe, you snog your friends do you?
only if they're attractive - or is it something else i do with those ones? cant remember - kissing friends/ shag buddies are what enriches life especially for those not interested in too much commitment - friends that become lovers are the best relationships
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Much like the Churchill line...

For me:

"You make me smile"
"You're like a brother to me"
"You've got your head screwed on"
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Much like the Churchill line...

For me:

"You make me smile"
"You're like a brother to me"
"You've got your head screwed on"
yes indeed - very churchillian
X
Back
to top
Latest