Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie Watch

SlyPie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Seabiscuit)
Or blokes who would want to do em up the wrong 'un...
I'm sure they could handle all of those blokes at one time.
Seabiscuit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You'd be suprised Sly. Filth I know but they are appealing in some way, just like you are in others...
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyway, since people oddly love celebs so much: here's more random tidbits of information I've picked up living in Cali:

Many celebs change their surnames from "ethnic"--particulary Jewish surnames--to more Anglo sounding names.

Halle Berry, Beyonce, Winona Ryder, Jennifer Aniston and even Natalie Portman have all had rhinoplasty--which is a "nose job". (Shocking, isn't it?)Paris got her jawline, nose, and eyebrows reconstructed. Not to mention she's BROWN/BROWN, not blue/blonde.

Let's see: Catherine Zeta Jones got her eyes and nose done because she thought she was aging. What else do you guys want to know? To summarize: Hollywood sucks; obsession with fakeness sucks; and most of these "celebs" are sh*t actors/actresses.

I unfortunately know more celeb info..feel free to ask.

--------------

You'd be suprised Sly. Filth I know but they are appealing in some way, just like you are in others...
So wait, if filth appeals to some people, then what exactly are you and others who have no appeal whatsoever? Beyond filth?
Seabiscuit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow. So they're fake - all women are fake to an extent when they reach for the slap and put it on. These just do it more often and it costs more...

Anyway, Who's gay and in the closet? Do tell...
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow. So they're fake - all women are fake to an extent when they reach for the slap and put it on. These just do it more often and it costs more...
I highly doubt it. Normal women--as in real women--don't "reach for the slap." Nobody I know in real life has gotten PS. I'm just amazed that people are in love with so much fakeness.

(Original post by seabiscuit)

Anyway, Who's gay and in the closet? Do tell...
The obvious ones are George Clooney and (sigh, the hottie) Hayden Christensen.

The lesbian dating Ellen is Portia De Rossi.
Seabiscuit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
I highly doubt it. Normal women--as in real women--don't "reach for the slap." Nobody I know in real life has gotten PS. I'm just amazed that people are in love with so much fakeness.

The obvious ones are George Clooney and (sigh, the hottie) Hayden Christensen.

The lesbian dating Ellen is Portia De Rossi.
Course normal women do! When you go out, maybe not everyday but definitely on nights out, you reach for the eyeliner, the mascara, blusher, gloss etc and before you know it, ugly ducklings looking half decent - only thing you do is pray for the bloke she's pulled who's going to wake up to that. Gonna have a fright... Now that's fake.

Clooney's a manlover? Cheers for that bit of info!
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Course normal women do! When you go out, maybe not everyday but definitely on nights out, you reach for the eyeliner, the mascara, blusher, gloss etc and before you know it, ugly ducklings looking half decent - only thing you do is pray for the bloke she's pulled who's going to wake up to that. Gonna have a fright... Now that's fake.
Ok, but makeup is definitely different to cosmetic surgery. Makeup enhances natural features. Heck, ugly ducklings with makeup are still ugly...not everyone can look beautiful even with makeup on. (Trust me, my university was voted one of the ugliest in America.) But cosmetic surgery changes you totally and can change ugly ducklings. I am talking about celebs being fake because they use cosmetic surgery (not to mention inches of makeup) to change what they actually look like, rather than enhance their natural looks.

Clooney's a manlover? Cheers for that bit of info!
Juicy, isn't it?
Seabiscuit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
Ok, but makeup is definitely different to cosmetic surgery. Makeup enhances natural features. Heck, ugly ducklings with makeup are still ugly...not everyone can look beautiful even with makeup on. (Trust me, my university was voted one of the ugliest in America.) But cosmetic surgery changes you totally and can change ugly ducklings. I am talking about celebs being fake because they use cosmetic surgery (not to mention inches of makeup) to change what they actually look like, rather than enhance their natural looks.
Yeah, I suppose. Make up can't make an wonky nose look normal but even so, I think, nobody's perfect - if you've got the money to make you're look a little more perfect - fair play. The only trouble is when they don't know when to stop and they end up turning into freaks...

Luckily, Paris has stopped short of that. She just looks decent. Still needs a sausage or two inside her (ooh err)...
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, I suppose. Make up can't make an wonky nose look normal but even so, I think, nobody's perfect - if you've got the money to make you're look a little more perfect - fair play. The only trouble is when they don't know when to stop and they end up turning into freaks...
I suppose, but my problem with hollywood is that it plays up "perfect" women, making impossible expectations for regular women. Hollywood covers up the cosmetic surgery, the fakeness, the lies behind facades of perfection. I just wish more people realized that Hollywood is fake, and that these expectations are not realistic. Plainly put, it is not psychologically healthy for women. And face it, Hollywood is sexually biased as the women in Hollywood are made to look seemingly flawless, while the men don't necessarily have to be.

Luckily, Paris has stopped short of that. She just looks decent. Still needs a sausage or two inside her (ooh err)...
I think she is pretty, but she also unfortunately lives up to her spoiled, rotten, dumb "blonde" status quite well.

As for the latter sentence...um have you seen her "video" eh? I'm sure she's had many in her...
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
[QUOTE=SlyPie] she's BROWN/BROWN, not blue/blonde.QUOTE]

Actually her real eye colour is green. Though why she has to go for the usual blonde hair blue eyes complexion is surprising as imho blonde hair (real even though hers isn't) with green eyes is more stunning.
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
paris hilton is ugly. end of story.
Elements
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey, has anyone else gone out and bought The Simple Life 3: The Interns, too and/or watched it? I managed to get hold of it this weekend. I've watched most of it and feel that as the series' of The Simple Life has gone by, it's become more exasperating and annoying to watch. I find that this one is too commercial and everyday boring. I also preferred how Nicole was in series 1. What do you all think?
Leigh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As the series have gone on, I've watched them just as not-at-all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.07%
No (458)
72.93%

Watched Threads