Tell me what you think of me.

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
I'm interested.

Be honest.
Infinity
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
You seem ok to me.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
well u've got a lot of posts but only one of those little green things - probably means ur an honest sort of person who speaks their views and doesn't waste their time being mindlessly over friendly to everybody.
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by Infinity)
You seem ok to me.
Cheers.
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
you seem a bit fishy to me

fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by iiikewldude)
well u've got a lot of posts but only one of those little green things - probably means ur an honest sort of person who speaks their views and doesn't waste their time being mindlessly over friendly to everybody.
That's true. I like to think of myself as a nice person willing to make friends with just about anybody. But I don't waste my time with redundant nattering to earn k00l-kudos-lol`!! if you know what I mean.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Interesting name......

but why no info in your profile and no avatar? I find people 'unusual' if they don't have an avatar on UKL. It just seems like a must! It usually gives away a lot of information about the kind of person they are.
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by Dickie)

It would be quite unfortunate if I did a similar thing with your name :P
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by jediknight007)
Interesting name......

but why no info in your profile and no avatar? I find people 'unusual' if they don't have an avatar on UKL. It just seems like a must! It usually gives away a lot of information about the kind of person they are.
I don't know. I will find an appropriate avatar.
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
I'm interested.

Be honest.
hmmmm. the demigod says, dont know you!
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by curryADD)
hmmmm. the demigod says, dont know you!
That's 110% false.
Dickie
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
It would be quite unfortunate if I did a similar thing with your name :P
indeed it would
bazippit
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)

Always has to be a comedian!
Dickie
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by bazippit)
Always has to be a comedian!
*Riz*
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I'm interested.

Be honest.
Well from what I've seen of your posts you sound like a nice, reasonable, honest person . I Don't like your sig though as Hull is my insurance choice........damn i wanna go to Warwick soooo badly.
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by *Riz*)
Well from what I've seen of your posts you sound like a nice, reasonable, honest person . I Don't like your sig though as Hull is my insurance choice........damn i wanna go to Warwick soooo badly.
Don't take it seriously. Hull's a great place. A library to induce envy in many a student. Not to mention Phillip Larkin. I'll change it if it offends you, as soon as I think of something similarly witty.
*Riz*
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Don't take it seriously. Hull's a great place. A library to induce envy in many a student. Not to mention Phillip Larkin. I'll change it if it offends you, as soon as I think of something similarly witty.

Lol offend me?. I'm not the type of person to get offended! I meant it in a light hearted way It's a great sig.....Your avatar is a bit of a midgit though :P
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by *Riz*)
Lol offend me?. I'm not the type of person to get offended! I meant it in a light hearted way It's a great sig.....Your avater is a bit of a midgit though :P
He is. But he says alot. More than anybody on this board shall ever know.
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Hull used to be a college of the University of London.

Its a great quote because Blackadder is the ultimate comedy. You like the Manics don't you Fishpaste? or is that The Fish?
fishpaste
Rep:
(Original post by jammyd)
Hull used to be a college of the University of London.

Its a great quote because Blackadder is the ultimate comedy. You like the Manics don't you Fishpaste? or is that The Fish?
I love the manics. Maybe we both do.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
23.08%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (2)
15.38%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
7.69%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (2)
15.38%
Reading articles about what steps to take (4)
30.77%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
7.69%

Watched Threads