Watch
This discussion is closed.
*Riz*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
He is. But he says alot. More than anybody on this board shall ever know.
Lol and size isn't everything......
jammyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I love the manics. Maybe we both do.
Yes! It was you Fishpaste. I too love the manics.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
Lol and size isn't everything......
Try telling that to the ladies....
blissy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
"SO, everyone, LEt's have a nice discussion about ME ME ME , shall we? make sure it's all about ME"

Mmm, Well I don't know anything about you, fishy-person (sorry sorry sorry!) but I suppose a whole post about yourself is a little ummm - egocentric?
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm interested.

Be honest.
You seemed reasonably cool when I met you, as I've already mentioned you seemed quite quiet, but with obvious intent. For that reason I didn't think you'd do very well at interview, but then I didn't do well either and they took me, so I fail to see any rhyme or reason in Clare sometimes. I didn't really get a chance to try and work out just how 'intelligent' you actually are when I met you, but your posts here are generally well thought out and articulated fairly clearly - which could be indicative of intelligence.
Your political views will probably fit in fine at Clare and broadly speaking I don't disagree with them, not that I've got you into a proper debate (yet).

What I can't help thinking is that you've got A-levels and STEP papers to do and prepare for and you spend far too much time on these forums! Also, that'd be an awful shame for you to miss your offer and be turned down then.
Then again, I've got a degree to do, and I'm still here too much!

Anyhow, sleep beckons.

Alaric.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
"SO, everyone, LEt's have a nice discussion about ME ME ME , shall we? make sure it's all about ME"

Mmm, Well I don't know anything about you, fishy-person (sorry sorry sorry!) but I suppose a whole post about yourself is a little ummm - egocentric?
You may not be familiar with it on this forum, but on many of the forums I visit, it's a common thing. it's a chance for you to say "I think you're a stupid moron" without fear of being flamed or banned for it. Yes, it's egocentric, but it's not a new idea. I wholly encourage you to start one of these threads yourself.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
OH, i think I would be too scared of the consequences... besides, noone knows who I am <sob> noone loves me <sob> *attention seeking*

<sob>
<sob>
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
OH, i think I would be too scared of the consequences... besides, noone knows who I am <sob> noone loves me <sob> *attention seeking*

<sob>
<sob>
I thought that was Po in your avatar at first glance....
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
What I can't help thinking is that you've got A-levels and STEP papers to do and prepare for and you spend far too much time on these forums!.
I think this is some sort of cosmic message. I have a deep unsettling feeling in my stomach. Well, not quite, but thanks for reminding me, I need it. I will act on it. I'm usually pretty capabale of taking charge when I know how critical it is.

Thanks for the rest Alaric, that was insightful and rigorous. Just what I was hoping for.

Lex.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My lady was in my Christmas stocking, she is on the top of a pencil and she waves at me when I write my essays. I have decided that she is Dutch but she doesn't have a name yet.

Fishpaste - crab was my favourite. salmon and tuna are ikky.
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That's 110% false.
how is that false? tis true, i hardly know you!
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This thread seems a little self-indulgent.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(sh..... I'm trying to make it all about me, what with my feminine wiles and all.....)
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(sh..... I'm trying to make it all about me, what with my feminine wiles and all.....)
shut up newbie!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
<sulks>
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it isn't nice to pick on the new person, you should be showing me around and keeping me company etc.

i ALWAYS wanted to change school when I was little so i could be the new person and have everyone want to be my friend. Alas, it never happened. And indeed, my internet attempt it failing dismally.

<sighs woefully>
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
it isn't nice to pick on the new person, you should be showing me around and keeping me company etc.

i ALWAYS wanted to change school when I was little so i could be the new person and have everyone want to be my friend. Alas, it never happened. And indeed, my internet attempt it failing dismally.

<sighs woefully>
ive changed schools 5 times in the last five years.....you dont want to be the new kid.
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You may not be familiar with it on this forum, but on many of the forums I visit, it's a common thing. it's a chance for you to say "I think you're a stupid moron" without fear of being flamed or banned for it. Yes, it's egocentric, but it's not a new idea. I wholly encourage you to start one of these threads yourself.
I second the motion!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
curryADD = I only ever wanted people to like me
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I've started a new thread for your own uses!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads