The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by Idle
I sincerely hope Itachi can stop Saskue acting like an emo douche. If Itachi is healthy and not half blind I would put my money on him. Plus Itachi is an edo so can only be sealed. Itachi takes Saskue to the verge of death and he gets the rinnegan? :shrug:

I don't think Itachi is any match for Sasuke now seeing as he has EMS.

Besides, I thought Itachi said he was going to pay a visit to Kabuto?
Reply 361
Original post by H.JJJ
I don't think Itachi is any match for Sasuke now seeing as he has EMS.

Besides, I thought Itachi said he was going to pay a visit to Kabuto?

Itachi is immortal, Saskue can kill him over and over again and he won't die. He has the Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror... so I think IF he was going for the kill he would find a way to seal Saskue. Saskue has a better susanoo and obviously has no wear on his eyes but we havn't seen anything of present that makes him better then Itachi, certainly prime Itachi, obviously he won't as it's his brother.

He was but it looks like he will bump into Saskue.
Reply 362

Original post by Idle
Itachi is immortal, Saskue can kill him over and over again and he won't die. He has the Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror... so I think IF he was going for the kill he would find a way to seal Saskue. Saskue has a better susanoo and obviously has no wear on his eyes but we havn't seen anything of present that makes him better then Itachi, certainly prime Itachi, obviously he won't as it's his brother.

He was but it looks like he will bump into Saskue.

nice observation!
well i think itachi is way stronger than sasuke, otherwise itachi woulnt just reappear when the fight between sasuke and that sharingan hand guy, that proves how strong he is, and itachi is more like "speed of light" narutos dad, because narutos dad reappeard aswell, do u agree?
i think they both have some kind of strong jutsu that makes them immortal
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 363
So it's finally happened...
Original post by kiyubi
heh kakashi LOL!!
he is a cool character and an interesting one too dont u think?

I agree with you!
He is interesting and one of the strong characters in my opinion with interesting jutsus. I like also Shikamaru: He has a practical jutsu and is both a good strategist and genius.
(edited 12 years ago)
no-one else finds Sasuke really annoying for any reason? IMO naruto is still good but slowly getting worse
Reply 366
Original post by redmonkey7
no-one else finds Sasuke really annoying for any reason? IMO naruto is still good but slowly getting worse

Yeah, extremely annoying :tongue:
Original post by Kiss
Awww nice. I wish Sakura would have underwent chakra nature training, would be interesting to see what her's would be - water or earth methinks? What's going in the anime anyway? I stopped watching it a while ago, but I've been getting back into watching the original series for old time's sake. And I've started playing Naruto Arena online again........

Just a general question to everyone, if you could have two nature types what would they be and why?

Thanks! I wish that too. She is naturally gifted at controlling her chakra and that has been put to good use in her medical training but if she underwent training on the nature of her chakra, her control of the elements her chakra had would be just as great. Imagine her combining her knowledge of human biology (she'll know what parts will cause the most pain and which bits to damage in order to give someone a slow or quick death as well as what bodily weaknesses to exploit in order to make them suffer), chakra control and superhuman strength with her chakra nature and we have one powerful combination. I too reckon she would be water or earth. I also wish that she got training for genjutsu as she was identified by Kakashi to be a genjutsu type. Who knows? Maybe she has had the aforementioned training and it'll be revealed later! The war isn't over yet.

As for what chakra natures I'd have, they would be fire and wind because I like the techniques those with a fire nature can use and wind as having the power to use and control it would be very cool.
Reply 368
Hmmmmmm not that much this week, more flash backs and Itachi being an ambigious prat/Sasuke crying himself to sleep again. I want to see Tsunade bring out some kick ass moves against Madara for being an arrogant jerk!

On another note, Bleach seems a lot more dark :eek: Those Vandereich things are **** scarey :|
Reply 369
I actually liked the Naruto this week. Madara was lording over all of the kages, showing exactly how badass he is. The exchange between Sasuke and Itachi was actually the highlight - Itachi admitted that he had failed, while sasuke was trying to search for answers and somewhat hinted to Itachi that HE was the one who made him that way! Didn't find Sasuke as annoying as in previous chapters
Reply 370
First half of this week's chapter was enticing.

The second half was just :nothing:
Reply 371
Lol Itachi, I thought I couldn't like him any more :coma: My respect actually went up for Saskue as well, made him seem a lot more human rather than just being emo constantly.

Honestly if Tsunade does not get beaten down then it will just be retarded.
Reply 372
If only you knew what was going on in the manga.... Mindblowing.
Reply 373
I found the new chapter rather boring too be honest.
Reply 374
Original post by Idle
I found the new chapter rather boring too be honest.

Yeah, it wasn't all that

Spoiler

Reply 375
Original post by H.JJJ
Yeah, it wasn't all that

Spoiler

Nah she didn't, when she uses that jutsu she can heal pretty much any wound however it will probably cost her a **** load of chakra in the process.
Reply 376
I kinda saw that coming, one of the Kages had to get killed (or at least grieviously injured) and seeing as we have a prior relationship to Tsunade it made it more likely to be her
Reply 377
Original post by Kiss
I kinda saw that coming, one of the Kages had to get killed (or at least grieviously injured) and seeing as we have a prior relationship to Tsunade it made it more likely to be her

She should be fine, if that jutsu kept however many alive during Pains attack then it would be a massive plot flaw if that one wound killed her.
Reply 378
Lol, just realised the site I had read it on missed the final few pages out, didn't see any of the Kabuto ****.
Original post by Idle
She should be fine, if that jutsu kept however many alive during Pains attack then it would be a massive plot flaw if that one wound killed her.

True, plus I cannot see Tsunade die so (relatively) early in the war

It was an ok chapter though, I wanna see what Itachi is gonna do now :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending