gfclappah
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Its almost summer and I need to come up with a dissertation title and to have my aims and objectives ready in order to pursue my much needed primary data! Any interesting views will be much appreciated!

P.S differences in fear of crime due to gender is a no-go apparently thats too obvious!
Just-Some-Guy
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gfclappah)
Its almost summer and I need to come up with a dissertation title and to have my aims and objectives ready in order to pursue my much needed primary data! Any interesting views will be much appreciated!

P.S differences in fear of crime due to gender is a no-go apparently thats too obvious!
Social class and crime (or fear of or both)? If you cant find info on social class then perhaps pay bracket? Should be able to find info from the census?
msl1122
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i know old thread, but any luck.. i was eager beaver and also decided fear of crime but cannot think of any topic!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.41%
Okay (114)
29.01%
A bit lacking (150)
38.17%
Not good at all (92)
23.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed