Cant handle beer... Watch

slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I like beer- I can have about 3 pints- but I would keep going to the toilet!! . But I could drink any amount of cider- 'cos that's real tasty . *feels american*
Laursy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
cider thats like omega, white lightening and frosty jack eww they are all like liquid sick!!
synaesthesia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't even get past the taste! Champagne all the way. Or Chardonnay
Ferrus
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I stick to beer mainly. Gets better with each glass I find
Orange-med
Report 12 years ago
just think of the money your saving.
I go out and get plastered all the time and it costs me a lot of money
Rainy
Badges: 2
Report 12 years ago
Switch what you drink, that's all I can say. Stella makes me feel rough, for example, but most others I get along with just fine. It's as much how I react to it as how it tastes. Do you go to the same pub each time? I find the beer can change in quality quite dramatically between them. Whether it's to do with freshness, pulling the pint or whatever, I don't know. If it so comes to it, quit the beer and drink summat else.
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LMAO. Ive just got back from the pub and im so pissed!"" Only had 3. Blaahhhh lol
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LawHopeful)
LMAO. Ive just got back from the pub and im so pissed!"" Only had 3. Blaahhhh lol
******ed at half 9? And on just 3 (I'll assume thats pints, not halves!). Poor, poor show :p:
Laursy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aftershock and sambucca yum yum
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...don 't drink beer??
rosetinted
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by loser88)
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...don 't drink beer??
:ditto:

Either that or try switching it up a bit. Try bottled beer vs pints & different brands of beer. If after that it doesn't agree with you then don't drink it.

I hate beer and have had the piss taken out of me mercilessly cos I won't even drink a sip of it. Revolting stuff. People get used to what you drink eventally. I'm a vodka and lime devotee and have converted so many people to loving it. That stopped them taking the piss pretty quickly, they all drink it now too. Pubs aren't always about bloody BEER!
DENNIS_MENACE
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The way you solve the probem is by buying bottled beer in the pub rather than from the tap. That way you enjoy the full effects of beer and still look like a 'proper man'
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.51%
No (473)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.69%

Watched Threads