Lnat Results! Watch

This discussion is closed.
hannhelisabeth
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Don't be silly. Seems the entire application process has been designed to be as excruciating as possible...
Duracell Bunny
Report 12 years ago
Oh c'mon already. Seeing as it is being sent by email, why are we still waiting?!

They make us pay x amount, (I forgot, and am not going to their website), make us do an exam on computer, on a desk that has hardly enough space for their little, so called, 'whiteboard', while others are doing their driving theory exams. They arguably, have one of the worst customer services and to top it all off, they continue to drag it all on for as long as possible.

*Breathes deeply*

Right. That was a definite rant, but what the heck! They probably have a good reason for their delay, then again, it STILL is the 31st, so they do have about 8 hours or so left to send it.

Well. These results are just informative at the end. Won't change much I guess.

Later on all, good luck
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Isn't it weird waiting for a result that doesn't really change anything anyway? I mean, the universities have had your marks for ages already.
moonspoon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Isn't it weird waiting for a result that doesn't really change anything anyway? I mean, the universities have had your marks for ages already.
Yeah tis strange. Doesn't stop me being impatient about getting that email though :rolleyes:
Anika
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I´ve applied to four universities that require the lnat and I´ve only heard from one of them (sadly it was a rejection!). When (if ever) I know my result I will be able to see if there´s still hope for the other three.
JB88
Report 12 years ago
Just rang LNAT and we won't be getting them till tomorrow - at least I can sherk of embarassment till then! X
helki
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Same here. Still waiting on Bristol and Notts and it would help shed some light onto the likelyhood of an offer or not. (sigh)

It is now nearly 4.30 and i think they are beginning to take the p***.

I'm going to have a fun night, obsessively checking my e-mails!

Good Luck all!!!!

Helene
Nabqueen
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Omg tommorow!
Aghhhhh! I seriously can't wait any longer!
Konstantine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For a service we've paid for, you'd expect them to be a little more up on their self-imposed deadlines.
manny
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
come on its taking so long!
Anika
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I fully agree with you!
Anyway, what´s so difficult about sending us the results??? It´s computerized and everything anyway. Unless their system broke down...
But why tomorrow? It seems odd.
I really hope we´ll all get them tomorrow, but I´ve somehow lost faith in their reliability...
Thanks for ringing them, I would have checked every 5min and probably got mad by this evening.
Good luck!
Nuttybabe
Report 12 years ago
It would be so annoying if only a few people get them tomorrow!!! Grrr
different?
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by JB88)
Just rang LNAT and we won't be getting them till tomorrow - at least I can sherk of embarassment till then! X
Did they give any reason out of interest?

I really do not see what can be so difficult when they've had the results ages anyway for those of us who did it before 15th Jan.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
Got 'em!

Average 16.9.
helki
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Hey, well, above average!!!
REasonably happy mundos!!!
Kikuchiyo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just got mine!

Apparently the average score was 16.9

...I got... 23!
Anika
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just got mine!
20. I´m very happy I´m above the average score, as I´m not a native speaker (I come from Germany) and I was worried my English wouldn´t be good enough to study law in England. I´m so looking forward to it (reminds me I should be studying for my maths exam...)
stevoz
Report 12 years ago
I got 20 and I thought that's pretty good until I saw the marks u guys got..
yash99
Report 12 years ago
got 18, bit disappointed really, but i know i buggered the whole thing up as soon as i walked out of the exam room!
Konstantine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
21, which is hardly stunning, but at least I know now =]
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?