Turn on thread page Beta

sex problems watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    sounds like foreskin issues to me - get thee to a doctor... sorry i mean get your friend to a doctor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    sounds like foreskin issues to me - get thee to a doctor... sorry i mean get your friend to a doctor
    Hello, welcome to 5 posts ago :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoomoo)
    what the hell is a bango string?!
    Click below for a diagram.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's number 4.http://www.parentingweb.com/art/adult.jpg

EDIT: Time for a quick anatomy lesson.
    1 Foreskin's outside fold
    2 Meatus
    3 Glans
    4 Frenulum aka banjo string
    5 Foreskin's inner fold
    6 Ridged band and mucocutaneous junction

ReputationRep:
    oww thats gota hurt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Click below for a diagram.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's number 4.http://www.parentingweb.com/art/adult.jpg

EDIT: Time for a quick anatomy lesson.
    1 Foreskin's outside fold
    2 Meatus
    3 Glans
    4 Frenulum aka banjo string
    5 Foreskin's inner fold
    6 Ridged band and mucocutaneous junction
    Oooh that looks painful... He'd better go before he can never have sex again!

ReputationRep:
    Mate just go and see the doctor if you're worried about it... that's the only way that you'll be able to put your mind at rest.

Just curious, but why are you so scared of your mum knowing about it?

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't he just pretend to his mum he got it caught in something if he's embarrassed about having sex??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button16)
    Couldn't he just pretend to his mum he got it caught in something if he's embarrassed about having sex??
    Wot like a tree?
    or jsut a tight hole in general

cos that sure wouldnt be embarrasing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy5988)
    Wot like a tree?
    or jsut a tight hole in general

cos that sure wouldnt be embarrasing
    And how many people get there penises caught in a tree? I mean't like a zip or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Or a zip? More obvious and less embarassing.

Besides, his mum doesn't have to know he's gone to the doctors even if she does work there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fyska)
    He may just have torn his foreskin.
    tbh, I can't think of many things more painful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KidA)
    tbh, I can't think of many things more painful
    Painful, yes.

Easily fixable, also yes. Unless he is a scaredy cat and doesn't go to the doctors and it gets infected...

ReputationRep:
    His penis could fall off!

[/scaremongering]

ReputationRep:
    well, this happened to me (with a bloke that is) and it took about a week to heal up. that means, no sex, sexy thoughts or pamela handerson. otherwise you'll break it again. he is fine now.

My boyfriend's ex girlfriend broke his banjo whilst giving him a hand job, it took him ages to heal, but that's probably because he had sex too early and kept on breaking it.

If it's just the frenulum breaking, I thought that wasn't really a problem at all -- it happened to me, there was a mildly scary amount of blood and it was a little sore, but I thought it was normal if you've got a tightish foreskin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hiya, I am doing this for a mate ok, so here it goes.

Ok my mate had sex with his girlfriend and he felt a sharp pain and he pulled out and his penis was all covered in blood and from what he had said last night it hadn't stopped bleeding (he rang me 2 hours prior to this)

His mums a nurse but won't say anything to her

Guys or even anyone who knows anything about this can you give me some information?

Thanks
    Whilst I agree with what most people are saying about it being likely he's 'snapped' the area in question, surely there must be more information you could provide about the problem. Is it not pretty obvious when one of these gets torn? :confused: :confused:

Can't he just go to the local A&E or something instead? Or the local GU clinic?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty surprised he is so reluctant not to go and get it checked out! It's his pride and joy isn't it?! I would have thought most blokes would be off in a shot to get it sorted! :p:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.