I think the house phone is broken! Watch

LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Someone just rang up from 112 saying that it is the same as 999 emergency services and that someone just rang up. Then the phone got disconnected and i don't know if a police car is coming here. :s: There is no-one in so no-one could of rang them. Stupid phone. :s: I am not letting any police people in!!
Sephrenia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
Someone just rang up from 112 saying that it is the same as 999 emergency services and that someone just rang up. Then the phone got disconnected and i don't know if a police car is coming here. :s: There is no-one in so no-one could of rang them. Stupid phone. :s: I am not letting any police people in!!
^o) odd?
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
hmmm...

very suspicious...
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
very well fabricated, well done.

dimexi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
112 does dial emergency services on a mobile phone(so i would expect it would on a house phone)... did you know that :s: or do i just misunderstand your thread?
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by saiyamana)
hmmm...

very suspicious...
Hey. I am by myself. Like i'd let any strangers in.

--------------

(Original post by erk)
very well fabricated, well done.

What?:s:

--------------

(Original post by dimexi)
112 does dial emergency services on a mobile phone(so i would expect it would on a house phone)... did you know that :s: or do i just misunderstand your thread?
It is the house phone that does it. I figured that part out. But it keeps redialing it. I have it off the hook.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
formed or conceived by the imagination; "a fabricated excuse for his absence"; "a fancied wrong"; "a fictional character"; "used fictitious names"; "a made-up story"
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by erk)
formed or conceived by the imagination; "a fabricated excuse for his absence"; "a fancied wrong"; "a fictional character"; "used fictitious names"; "a made-up story"
Oh whatever. Like i am argueing with you trying to prove it is real. Believe it or not, phones can actually be faulty.
leona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what?? Am I missing something? Why would he make it up?
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by leona)
what?? Am I missing something? Why would he make it up?
It's erk. He seems to get annoyed by me. So because he finds me annoying it obviously means i am incapable of telling the truth when he is online. :rolleyes:
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you hear this hide under the stairs :p:
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by deej2)
If you hear this hide under the stairs :p:
I wouldn't hide. I'd just phone my parents to tell them to come home. No way am i dealing with police by myself.

I don't think they will be coming now. Otherwise they'd be here by now.
Daragh
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
I wouldn't hide. I'd just phone my parents to tell them to come home. No way am i dealing with police by myself.

I don't think they will be coming now. Otherwise they'd be here by now.
You'd think that wouldnt you.
dogtanian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why is the phone off the hook?

we got a call from the emergency services once saying that we kept on ringing. My dog was hitting the 9 button and then hit redail...

--------------

And if in the unlikely event that they do turn up, what would you have to do to deal with it? Other than apologising lots and saying 'Merry Christmas' as they go...
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by dogtanian)
Why is the phone off the hook?

we got a call from the emergency services once saying that we kept on ringing. My dog was hitting the 9 button and then hit redail...

--------------

And if in the unlikely event that they do turn up, what would you have to do to deal with it? Other than apologising lots and saying 'Merry Christmas' as they go...
A 15 year old kid saying that the phone is ringing 112. You can imagine what they will think.
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They were fine when I apologised for my dog as a fourteen year old. They didn't turn up though. I reckon your explanation when they called up was enough, same when it happened to me.
LPK
Rep:
?
Apparently it was a cross wire :s:
Icy Ghost
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:hugs:
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hehe, my mum got a crossed line and ended up getting verbally abused by a man who thought she was his psycho ex girlfriend. My aunt, who my mum was trying to call, picked up the phone to the aforementioned ex, who proceeded to accuse her of sleeping with her man, and called her a slut.

Odd things, crossed lines..
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If I phone say:

05099912918 will that go through to the emergency services?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads