One word to describe yourself...

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
What ONE word would you use to describe yourself eg cute, sexy, funny, etc etc, original words yea?

Id say mine wud be cute i think hehe

xxx
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
What ONE word would you use to describe yourself eg cute, sexy, funny, etc etc, original words yea?

Id say mine wud be cute i thin hehe

xxx
id say cheeky, cus i always speak my mind

is that good or bad??
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)

Id say mine wud be cute i thin hehe

xxx
assembly
kita
Rep:
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
id say cheeky, cus i always speak my mind

is that good or bad??
Its good, cos i dont always speak my mind and you wudnt believe the amount of trouble ive got myself into for not speaking up!
kita
Rep:
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
assembly
assembly?
Nicci_babe
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
assembly
how does that describe you?
Nicci_babe
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
And id say insane cos i live life and 100 MPH
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Assembly is what I do (programming).
kita
Rep:
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
And id say insane cos i live life and 100 MPH
lol cool. at times mine seems to be going at 1mph, but gets better up to 100mph, and im telling you this...because i dont know...im just waffling lol
kita
Rep:
ooooh i see...silly me :rolleyes:
meepmeep
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
special! (or maybe that should be different!)

Or maybe a little crazy, depending on my mood and who I'm with.
EI_123
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
ooooh i see...silly me :rolleyes:
I'm sorry that you can't get it cute
Nicci_babe
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Oh ok thn i didnt know that i do now tho
Nicci_babe
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
lol cool. at times mine seems to be going at 1mph, but gets better up to 100mph, and im telling you this...because i dont know...im just waffling lol
Thanks for telling me even tho u dont know y u did.. HeHe
lumpycustard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
well id say ugly but ul all gang up on me if i do so il say...

silly
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Satiated.
lumpycustard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Insatiable)
Satiated.
meaning??? huh? :confused:
Tnacilppa
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
contumacious
kita
Rep:
(Original post by Tnacilppa)
contumacious
everyones using big words i dont understand I know i sed use original words...that did mean english that people understand...lol
Tnacilppa
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kita)
everyones using big words i dont understand I know i sed use original words...that did mean english that people understand...lol
http://www.m-w.com/home.htm

This is helpful for weird words!

Adam
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (4)
23.53%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
17.65%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
29.41%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads