replies for late applications

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
malledo
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Did anyone apply after the deadline on Jan 15th. If so has anyone got any offers yet, cos I applied on the 23rd got my compliment slip back on the 27th, and as of yet I haven't got any offers.
malledo
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
You probably shouldn't expect anything until Late March/April - that's how long it will take most uni's to get through all of the applications recieved by the deadline after which they start working on late applicants like you.

Don't worry it's just a case of having patience.

I have applied for Suffolk College though, which I believe isn't as big as most Unis, is it still the same time frame??
malledo
Rep:
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
For smaller places it might be a bit wuicker but they're still legally obliged to deal with all the applications that met the deadline before considering the ones that came in after. If you haven't recieved anything from the uni's by the March (it can take up to the end of february for UCAS to process the applications that come in in the last few days before the deadline) then contact them direclty (phone up the central admissions office and check that your application has been recieved)

Thanks A lot thats put my mind at ease, well a bit
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (175)
40.89%
They're exactly what I expected (112)
26.17%
They're lower than I expected (141)
32.94%