Scallies.... Watch

**hayley
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
can i ask were yas see these scallies with rockport on? and socks over their trackies that is such a cliche!
FruitcakeLiz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dr2be)
chav is just short for cheltenham average....
just in case you never knew

Mmm I don't know, there are many rumours about the origin of "chav"- another i heard was Council House And Violence!
m_ferg06
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I heard it was 'Council House Associated Vermin'

Nice.lol
philrange
Report 12 years ago
Liverpool has a different type of chav than anywhere else in the country. They all have shaved heads and wear matching tracksuits. I've seen a group of 4 lads in town all wearing the same ridiculous bright blue lacoste tracksuit. They all also have attitude problems and are unnecessarily aggressive.

The one thing they are good for is giving everyone else a good laugh at their expense. Also, we'd have to make our own burgers in MacDonalds.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dont worry about them. They are obnoxious little sweats, who wear bright yellow lacoste trackies, with a brand new pair of 110s which they blagged on the market. Just walk in groups, and stay away from areas such as garston and other rough areas at night. There is only a select few who will just randomly attack you, its a overblown problem.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A side note.. Some scals have actually moved into a new era. It is called.. The northface coat. Dont be fooled by lads in these coats, they are infact scals.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.42%
No (438)
60.66%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.91%

Watched Threads