Awkward arrangement for driving lessons Watch

busystudent
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hello all

My dad arranged my driving lessons to be done just before college which Is 10 miles away.

On Wednesday I don't have to be In college until 2pm, therefore my dad arranged a guy to do the driving lesson just near the college. I have to wait in the cold for him to pick me up from college and then drop me back for my lesson.

I've been having driving lessons for about 3 months now with this guy and we are about to learn the 3 point turn but honestly I would prefer someone local who could pick me because the arrangement is stupid.

My dad only wanted me to have this guy because his family was taught by him and he been teaching for a long time.

If i was to switch to someone local would I have to go through the same things again or would I start where I left off with the old guy?
Cessie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You should pretty much start where you left off once he see's how good you are.
Road Racer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just dont dump this guy until you've found/tried someone local and are perfectly happy with them, ie. there should be some overlap, because its actually pretty difficult to find a decent instructor.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.56%
No (471)
60.7%
Not really bothered about them (161)
20.75%

Watched Threads