Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At Van Mildert, a medium sized college there are 200(IIRC) committee and JCR positions available.
    I think you could possibly judge it by how much loyalty people feel to their college when they aren't liviing in (e.g How many non-freshers there are in their sports teams,formal attendance etc etc., even down to maintenance of college website).
    'Get Involved'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrychocolate)
    I have to agree with what someone else said,Teesside clearly wins this contest.
    :rofl:

On a more serious note, It's definitely between York and Durham.

Pfft. Durham could very well just crash soon though, Sheffield was up there in the Top 10 three years ago and look at it now, 21...

Can't say I would ever go to a University merely because of it's overall reputation though, that would be extremely stupid.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.