America Sneezes We Catch A Cold!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
why is it that if america wants to go to war, its seems as if we are obliged to fight also, is any1 else as fed up with this as i am??? :mad:
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
why is it that if america wants to go to war, its seems as if we are obliged to fight also, is any1 else as fed up with this as i am??? :mad:
I thik its so that if anyone goes and declares war on us, then america will back us up
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Is a policy matter.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if it was vice versa i doubt america would do that for us! blair is a ****
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
I thik its so that if anyone goes and declares war on us, then america will back us up
i think its because they helped us in the second world war and its as if we r eternally in their dept, we have our own matters to deal with, we dont need the problem of war looming over us
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
if it was vice versa i doubt america would do that for us! blair is a ****
i think maybe they woukd...plus we dont wanna make enemies with america lol theyre a pretty powerful country. Also, were allies or sumthing arent we, so we kinda are obliged to fight, its like a friend thing, ud back your frienmd up if they got into an argument with someone lol....or something like that...
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
blair is a ****
Amen!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
i think maybe they woukd...plus we dont wanna make enemies with america lol theyre a pretty powerful country. Also, were allies or sumthing arent we, so we kinda are obliged to fight, its like a friend thing, ud back your frienmd up if they got into an argument with someone lol....or something like that...
so many brits have died through friendly fire... from america!!!! for me it seems safer to fight on our own!!
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
is any1 else as fed up with this as i am??? :mad:
Yes, I am totally fed up with people starting anti-America threads.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
so many brits have died through friendly fire... from america!!!! for me it seems safer to fight on our own!!
same here

(Original post by insatiable)
amen!
lol at u! hehe
Amy
Rep:
?
blair is a ****[/QUOTE]u for got that president bush is a egotistical physco prick who needs to go back to moose school!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
blair is a ****
u for got that president bush is a egotistical physco prick who needs to go back to moose school!![/QUOTE]

huh? dont u think mr burns looks like him?
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mark_KK)
Yes, I am totally fed up with people starting anti-America threads.
im not anti america, i just hate how they treat us as being lower than them, they dont show us the repect that we deserve.

if there wasnt something up with america there wouldnt be any threads on them would they!!!
Amy
Rep:
?
u for got that president bush is a egotistical physco prick who needs to go back to moose school!!
huh? dont u think mr burns looks like him?[/QUOTE] dont insult mr burns!!!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im not anti america, i just hate how they treat us as being lower than them, they dont show us the repect that we deserve.

if there wasnt something up with america there wouldnt be any threads on them would they!!!
Ha, that's the best that I've heard here, why they should show an special respect to you? Why do you deserve it?

They kicked out of America and saved your ass from Germany ... maybe that's why they don't respect you ...

By the way I'm against American policies everytime.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
huh? dont u think mr burns looks like him?
dont insult mr burns!!![/QUOTE]

im not! me thinks he just looks like him....
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
whats happenein with the quote things?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Amy
Rep:
?
what the f**k is goin on with the replies???
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
we would back you up.....plus, america and britan are very close allies. right now we're calling on you for help, but remember WW11? when our soldiers came to help you even though we werent offically involved yet? thousands of our men died over in europe before we were involved.....
curryADD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i think its because they helped us in the second world war and its as if we r eternally in their dept, we have our own matters to deal with, we dont need the problem of war looming over us
well, not eternally in our debt but lets see......you've had maybe 400 men die in iraq, we had about 3.000 die in ENGLAND before WW2 even STARTED for us!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (57)
4.77%
Uncertainty around my education (184)
15.38%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (132)
11.04%
Lack of purpose or motivation (171)
14.3%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (52)
4.35%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.69%
Loneliness (101)
8.44%
Financial worries (40)
3.34%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (57)
4.77%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.68%
Lack of real life entertainment (64)
5.35%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (106)
8.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (108)
9.03%

Watched Threads