This discussion is closed.
sexy hottie
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
i do dat all da time
JimmyJJ
Report 12 years ago
I remember the first time i made a girl 'squirt', well wasn't actually a squirt but there was ALOT of liquid.

One of my best sexual memories!

Turned me on to fook! 5 years later and i still have a crystal clear image of it.

Honestly you should try do it, oh yeah!
Madmanjock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sexy hottie)
i do dat all da time
why did you bump this?
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
I never really relax enough to make it happen, but have done it while on my own. Mines kind of looks and has same consistency as water... is that normally? I just dont want to make the bed all wet and minging! Make i should collect it in a glass... What do people generally do??!
JimmyJJ
Report 12 years ago
Make the bed wet. The fact that it's watery and not like fannybatter makes it good.

Relax and let it go. Honestly it's a huge turn on and a good self esteem booster!
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
I find i 'squirt' just before i orgasm as im kind of building up to it rather than when i actually do. You guys seriously find it a turn on??! It just looks like your peeing tbh...
person 34
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel like the only person to not have had a female ejaculation - even the boys seem to have them! I feel left out *goes and cries in corner*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1374)
79.56%
Leave (353)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise