This discussion is closed.
miss perfect
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hi. you may think i'm weird but does anyone else out there think that dominic monaghan and billy boyd aka merry and pippin, make the cutest couple that you have ever seen?! i think they should just come out and declare their love for each other.
The Nerdy One
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
hi. you may think i'm weird but does anyone else out there think that dominic monaghan and billy boyd aka merry and pippin, make the cutest couple that you have ever seen?! i think they should just come out and declare their love for each other.
Personally, I think Christopher Lee and Ian McKellen should decalre their love for eachother. They're so cuuuuuuuute!!! O.o;;
miss perfect
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Nerdy One)
Personally, I think Christopher Lee and Ian McKellen should decalre their love for eachother. They're so cuuuuuuuute!!! O.o;;
well that would work seeing as ian mckellen is really gay. apparently, him and the man who plays cyclops in xmen (the fit one) have been seen going out together and stuff.
The Nerdy One
Report 17 years ago
well that would work seeing as ian mckellen is really gay. apparently, him and the man who plays cyclops in xmen (the fit one) have been seen going out together and stuff.

Shouldn't it be Ian McKellen and Alan Cummings stepping out together, seeing as they're both gay. Is it just me, or is 'Cummings' a very unfortunate name for a boy to have? Or am I just very childish?... Yes, I think I'm just very childish. Snerk.
miss perfect
Rep:
?
Shouldn't it be Ian McKellen and Alan Cummings stepping out together, seeing as they're both gay. Is it just me, or is 'Cummings' a very unfortunate name for a boy to have? Or am I just very childish?... Yes, I think I'm just very childish. Snerk.
yes i have to agree that is a very unfortunate name. he probably doesnt mind though. isnt it a shame that no one else is as weird as we are and wont participate in our lively interesting discussion?
The Nerdy One
Report 17 years ago
yes i have to agree that is a very unfortunate name. he probably doesnt mind though. isnt it a shame that no one else is as weird as we are and wont participate in our lively interesting discussion?
The world is full of 'norms', but don't worry, one day we will rise and shall be Rulers of the Universe! Or I will, anyway. But don't worry. I'll be lenient on you for entertaining me. Your death shall be quick and painless.
miss perfect
Rep:
?
The world is full of 'norms', but don't worry, one day we will rise and shall be Rulers of the Universe! Or I will, anyway. But don't worry. I'll be lenient on you for entertaining me. Your death shall be quick and painless.
you're gonna kill me?! you cant. ive been your friend for seven long years! cant i be one of your people? as you said yesterday, you wouldnt be able to function in this world without me. and i think your lieniant is spelt wrong by the way. and so is mine too...unless you checked it on word?
The Nerdy One
Report 17 years ago
you're gonna kill me?! you cant. ive been your friend for seven long years! cant i be one of your people? as you said yesterday, you wouldnt be able to function in this world without me. and i think your lieniant is spelt wrong by the way. and so is mine too...unless you checked it on word?
Ha-ha! I think you shall find that my lenient is correct, sir! I challenge you to a duel for questioning my honour! HANKIES AT DAWN, HANKIES AT DAWN!
miss perfect
Rep:
?
Ha-ha! I think you shall find that my lenient is correct, sir! I challenge you to a duel for questioning my honour! HANKIES AT DAWN, HANKIES AT DAWN!
alright alright. bring it on then. we could have a spell off. who would win? i cant remember. are you good at spelling? i think you are sometimes arent you?
The Nerdy One
Report 17 years ago
alright alright. bring it on then. we could have a spell off. who would win? i cant remember. are you good at spelling? i think you are sometimes arent you?
No.... I'm not that grate at speling, you wood win.... but I tango like the Devil! Ole!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ahhhh kay and preet!!!
miss perfect
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
ahhhh kay and preet!!!
#

oh so you've decided to join us have you? well its lunchtime now so get down here lol.
Agrippina
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah I think they're really sweet! Anyone see the LOTR special feature where Dom ripped the tape off Billy's chest?!
emzo
Report 17 years ago
they rnt gay!!! nooooooo we r in skool and i shwoed my friend(who likes billy this) and i like dom and they rnt bloody gay!! they r just friendz...yeah ian mkellen is gay so :P...hehe http://www.deviantart.com/view/5764596/ funny site bout billy bein gay...lol...BUT THEY RNT GAY!!!
by the way im new hear im ni skool...yay...i h8 skool
cya
mudkake
Report 17 years ago
Hey, I don't think there gay! I like billy, and ecven if they are, who cares?
stacdevil666
Report 17 years ago
i total agree with ya
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads