The Student Room Group
miss perfect
hi. you may think i'm weird but does anyone else out there think that dominic monaghan and billy boyd aka merry and pippin, make the cutest couple that you have ever seen?! i think they should just come out and declare their love for each other.

Personally, I think Christopher Lee and Ian McKellen should decalre their love for eachother. They're so cuuuuuuuute!!! O.o;;
Reply 2
The Nerdy One
Personally, I think Christopher Lee and Ian McKellen should decalre their love for eachother. They're so cuuuuuuuute!!! O.o;;

well that would work seeing as ian mckellen is really gay. apparently, him and the man who plays cyclops in xmen (the fit one) have been seen going out together and stuff. :wink:
miss perfect
well that would work seeing as ian mckellen is really gay. apparently, him and the man who plays cyclops in xmen (the fit one) have been seen going out together and stuff. :wink:

Shouldn't it be Ian McKellen and Alan Cummings stepping out together, seeing as they're both gay. Is it just me, or is 'Cummings' a very unfortunate name for a boy to have? Or am I just very childish?... Yes, I think I'm just very childish. Snerk.
Reply 4
The Nerdy One
Shouldn't it be Ian McKellen and Alan Cummings stepping out together, seeing as they're both gay. Is it just me, or is 'Cummings' a very unfortunate name for a boy to have? Or am I just very childish?... Yes, I think I'm just very childish. Snerk.

yes i have to agree that is a very unfortunate name. he probably doesnt mind though. isnt it a shame that no one else is as weird as we are and wont participate in our lively interesting discussion?
miss perfect
yes i have to agree that is a very unfortunate name. he probably doesnt mind though. isnt it a shame that no one else is as weird as we are and wont participate in our lively interesting discussion?

The world is full of 'norms', but don't worry, one day we will rise and shall be Rulers of the Universe! Or I will, anyway. But don't worry. I'll be lenient on you for entertaining me. Your death shall be quick and painless.
Reply 6
The Nerdy One
The world is full of 'norms', but don't worry, one day we will rise and shall be Rulers of the Universe! Or I will, anyway. But don't worry. I'll be lenient on you for entertaining me. Your death shall be quick and painless.

you're gonna kill me?! you cant. ive been your friend for seven long years! cant i be one of your people? as you said yesterday, you wouldnt be able to function in this world without me. and i think your lieniant is spelt wrong by the way. and so is mine too...unless you checked it on word?
miss perfect
you're gonna kill me?! you cant. ive been your friend for seven long years! cant i be one of your people? as you said yesterday, you wouldnt be able to function in this world without me. and i think your lieniant is spelt wrong by the way. and so is mine too...unless you checked it on word?

Ha-ha! I think you shall find that my lenient is correct, sir! I challenge you to a duel for questioning my honour! HANKIES AT DAWN, HANKIES AT DAWN!
Reply 8
The Nerdy One
Ha-ha! I think you shall find that my lenient is correct, sir! I challenge you to a duel for questioning my honour! HANKIES AT DAWN, HANKIES AT DAWN!

alright alright. bring it on then. we could have a spell off. who would win? i cant remember. are you good at spelling? i think you are sometimes arent you?
Reply 9
miss perfect
alright alright. bring it on then. we could have a spell off. who would win? i cant remember. are you good at spelling? i think you are sometimes arent you?

ahhhh kay and preet!!!
miss perfect

No.... I'm not that grate at speling, you wood win.... but I tango like the Devil! Ole!
Reply 11
kita
ahhhh kay and preet!!!
#

oh so you've decided to join us have you? well its lunchtime now so get down here lol.
miss perfect
hi. you may think i'm weird but does anyone else out there think that dominic monaghan and billy boyd aka merry and pippin, make the cutest couple that you have ever seen?! i think they should just come out and declare their love for each other.

Yeah I think they're really sweet! Anyone see the LOTR special feature where Dom ripped the tape off Billy's chest?!
Reply 13
they rnt gay!!! nooooooo we r in skool and i shwoed my friend(who likes billy this) and i like dom and they rnt bloody gay!! they r just friendz...yeah ian mkellen is gay so :P...hehe http://www.deviantart.com/view/5764596/ funny site bout billy bein gay...lol...BUT THEY RNT GAY!!!
by the way im new hear :biggrin: im ni skool...yay...i h8 skool
cya
Reply 14
Hey, I don't think there gay! I like billy, and ecven if they are, who cares? :biggrin:
miss perfect

i total agree with ya

Latest

Trending

Trending