How PANTS is the London Underground!?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
routemasters are the old style buses, the ones you can jump off at the back.

many a time have i missed the bus at the bus stop, but ran and jumped on as it accelerated away

plus theres all the comedy associated with people jumping off at inconvenient times....
Ah, the good old 73 then .
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
Oh please elaborate!
I can't remember exactley (I think I tried to block it from my memory) but it was something like: 7 types of urine, rat faeses and body parts, vomit etc
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I love the tube. I just wished that the travelcard card zones 1-4 was cheaper though. Gonna need to waste like £20 a week just on travel when I go to uni. I could just take the bus but that would take forever.
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I love going on the tube. Probably because I only ever go on when visiting London (probs once a year!) and have never had to experience rush hour!
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (19)
17.27%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (29)
26.36%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (58)
52.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.64%

Watched Threads