The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kita
What is peoples fave hairstyles?? lol stupid question, but like ponytail, down, plaits etc etc???
Im going thru the 2 plaits stage at the moment lol....hmm :rolleyes:

(yeah, im bored!)

well personally,i like most hairstyles. at the moment, i'm in my half up half down phase. i think it quite suits me. what do you think?
Reply 2
kita
What is peoples fave hairstyles?? lol stupid question, but like ponytail, down, plaits etc etc???

(yeah, im bored!)

Two plaits? Do you mean bunches? I don't have a favourite.. but I were my hair down usually (I'm sure noone wants to know that but I'm bored too!) :tongue:
Elle
Two plaits? Do you mean bunches? I don't have a favourite.. but I were my hair down usually (I'm sure noone wants to know that but I'm bored too!) :tongue:

i quite like wearing my hair down too. i feel protected. i especially like it when its curly.
kita

(yeah, im bored!)

erm my hair is wavy so i like waering it down, in plaits or i like to scruch it and wear it loose. i ldidnt ike plaits as well, but now ive dyed my haior it lks beteter
Reply 5
love_4_ducks
erm my hair is wavy so i like waering it down, in plaits or i like to scruch it and wear it loose. i ldidnt ike plaits as well, but now ive dyed my haior it lks beteter

In like bunches but two plaits...u know?
Gome thru the phase last week of having it down lol
kita

kita why do you lol at everything? do you just find everything funny? i cant hear you laughing out loud.
kita

yep thats what i meant, sorry my typing needs work
Reply 8
miss perfect
kita why do you lol at everything? do you just find everything funny? i cant hear you laughing out loud.

I sit at the computer and giggle to myself, i feel the need to write lol, stop moaning at me!
kita
I sit at the computer and giggle to myself, i feel the need to write lol, stop moaning at me!

hahahahaha. im trying to start an argument but then i get bored.
Reply 10
I normally just wear it up in a ponytail for school and stuff because it doesnt get in my way and it doesnt get messed up. For parties and going out though I like to wear it down and straighten it so it's all nice
Reply 11
miss perfect
hahahahaha. im trying to start an argument but then i get bored.

that's what should solve all world problems.
"give us your wmd's!"
"eh..."
"ah well, whatever..."
Reply 12
Two plaits are called pigtails, not bunches thats like two ponytails.
Reply 13
I wear my hair down...ALL the time! Can't be bothered doing anything with it and if I do it looks silly and feels awkward.

Btw kita I have to say how lovely your sig is!! it's so cooool.
my hair is wavy (but in a not nice way). i always staighten it then tie it back on a pony tail, but i dont quite pul my hair all the way thru... if u get what i mean
Reply 15
my hair is really fine, and naturally (almost perfectly) straight, and very long now, so it's normally worn down so it can shine and stuff :smile: i love my highlights! i use one of those clips to put it up quickly if it needs to be out the way or i'm going out though.
Reply 16
dark fae
my hair is really fine, and naturally (almost perfectly) straight, and very long now, so it's normally worn down so it can shine and stuff :smile: i love my highlights! i use one of those clips to put it up quickly if it needs to be out the way or i'm going out though.

grrr.. <green with envy!> :tongue:
kita

(yeah, im bored!)

Yeah, I always wear my hair down. Not one for trying out new styles really. Although, I'd like a "new look."
gemgems89
Yeah, I always wear my hair down. Not one for trying out new styles really. Although, I'd like a "new look."

I'd like a "new look" as well. I mite go to toni and guys this weekend. I love my hair wen its straightened and slighty curly. I have two cornweaves today
Fritz
I'd like a "new look" as well. I mite go to toni and guys this weekend. I love my hair wen its straightened and slighty curly. I have two cornweaves today

What are cornweaves lol?

Latest

Trending

Trending