Interview Watch

loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hi everyone- has anyone, past or present got any info for me regarding a Geography interview? i have one on the 12th (DAMMIT the day before a resit!!!! for Geog as well- i mean a got an A for a higher UMs never hurt anyone!!!) and was juts wondering if it really is informal and what sort of stuff they tend to ask?

Thanks for your help
xstream
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Its quite informal really, depends on who is gonna interview you. my interview was pretty relaxed. just ask you general stuff like why geog...etc etc...
you can ask him/her stuff you wanna know too...
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
also I want Queen Mary as my Insurance so not REALLY wanting to go (though wouldn't mind at all) so what do I say when they ask 'Why Queen Mary?'

thanks for your help
Oddity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Do they require interviewes for all applicants and courses?
xstream
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
why queen mary - because its 1 of the top 10 geog dept in the uk and i found the course to be to my liking? good employability prospects, research, clubs - societies that interest me, good union, and whatever else you can think of!

I dont think they interview every single person. people are selected based on their circumstances i guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (48)
29.45%
No - I got the required grades (95)
58.28%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (20)
12.27%

Watched Threads