This discussion is closed.
miss perfect
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
what are everyone's favourite and worst smells? personally, i hate the smell of pollen yet love the smell of babies.mmmm
kita
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
what are everyone's favourite and worst smells? personally, i hate the smell of pollen yet love the smell of babies.mmmm
I like the smell of freshly cut grass!
bumble bee
Report 18 years ago
I hate the smell of Fish!!!!!!!!!
miss perfect
Rep:
(Original post by kita)
I like the smell of freshly cut grass!
no im not too keen on that one. i have hayfever as well
bumble bee
Report 18 years ago
BABIES smell good.......of powder awww Mmmmmmm pity when they poo though thats the worst!
miss perfect
Rep:
(Original post by bumble bee)
BABIES smell good.......of powder awww Mmmmmmm pity when they poo though thats the worst!
zabby its you!!! i only realised cos of the bazoooowww. hehehehe

fish is disgusting. dont even start.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by miss perfect)
i love the smell of jacket potatoes that are cooking in the microwave. i cant stand the small of dog sh*t as my garden regulary needs cleaning and lucky old me is usualy the one who has to do it.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Mmm, petrol...
miss perfect
Rep:
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Mmm, petrol...
i really like petrol too. i always open the window when we go to the station to fill up. mmmmm
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Women mmmmmmmmm
kita
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Mmm, petrol...
I cant STAND that smell!!!
miss perfect
Rep:
(Original post by kita)
I cant STAND that smell!!!
kita how can you say that?! its lovely!
suz19
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I love the smell of blown-out candles but hate the smell of teenage brothers (overload of deodrant and whatever else they smother themselves in!)
bumble bee
Report 18 years ago
i get happy wen we go 2 petrol stations,,it smells nice
MMM WHITE SPIRIT
* i am not a druggy???*
bumble bee
Report 18 years ago
permanent markers MMmmmmmmmmmmmm
bumble bee
Report 18 years ago
i go 2 a grammar school.have you got a problem?LOVE FOR DUCKS
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
The smell of victory.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
The smell of victory.
:rolleyes: Typical jock...
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I prefer the sweet smell of success.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Vindaloo farts. Horrible.
Freshly baked bread. Mmmmmm
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (4)
19.05%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (6)
28.57%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
4.76%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
14.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
23.81%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
4.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads