The Student Room Group
What was it about? They were the bits i was stuck on too so can't help much.
But in Conclusion and analysis, generally you talk about the trends in your graph. Be specific, (from this point to this point etc) and explain why to each point applying scientific knowledge
In Evaluation, you talk about the things that might have affected the result and how they affect the results, using any anomalies as examples.
how did you get it in the wrong forum?!?!?!

Try AS forum under secondary school exams.

Analysis- you interpret your results into suitable graphs, etc. You then explain the results.

Evaluation- anything that went wrong, what to do better next time, how to avoid anomolies, if any, you encountered.

Conclusion- kind of a summary, relating it with you original hypothesis
Peter88
Im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but Im not sure where to put it. Can anyone give me help in writing up my AS Bio analysis ( we did an experiment and now have o do a write up of it). Im not sure what to write for the Analysis, evaluation and conclusion. Could some one give me some points/ideas on what to write?

Thanks. :smile:

Urgh Bio coursework, i feel sorry for you, and over christmas :eek: Whats it on? If it has anything to do with beetroots, i'll send ya mine...*looks around at disapproving frowns..cough*...i mean help you out :cool:
Reply 4
It is about how pH effects the rate of reaction. Im not sure what to write about when interpreting the graphs, we didn;t get any help in school, just got told to do it. I can probably work out the evaluation. But do you guys know where I could get a guide which tells me what I need to write?

Cheers
Peter88
But do you guys know where I could get a guide which tells me what I need to write?

Cheers

lol, its not that simple.

Latest