i love to be

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
puke
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
who would you love to be
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
You.
The_Barman
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
GOD!!! If there is such a thing!!
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by puke)
who would you love to be
me!!!

possibly this guy i like's wife for a bit but that wud still be me.
Ditzy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Mrs Colin Farrell!
suz19
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Mrs Colin Farrell!
Oooohhhhh...fight you for him! Heads or tails??!
Ditzy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Oooohhhhh...fight you for him! Heads or tails??!
Heads!
suz19
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Heads!
Yay, just flipped a coin. Tails won...honest...
Ditzy
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Yay, just flipped a coin. Tails won...honest...
Yeah, whatever! we need someone impartial to flip the coin for us (rep to whoever does it if it comes up heads!)
suz19
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Yeah, whatever! we need someone impartial to flip the coin for us (rep to whoever does it if it comes up heads!)
Or we could just split him???
Agrippina
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by puke)
who would you love to be
The wife of the (married) man I love.

Failing that.... dunno. Someone else. Can't quite remember *confused*
Daveo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
A girl! just for a day though!
puke
Rep:
(Original post by Insatiable)
You.
why me
Moochy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
maybe mrs ronan keating.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by puke)
who would you love to be

me...oh i already am. oh well i take it im satisfied then.

love Katy ***
lumpycustard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
... happy forever, with my bf
puke
Rep:
i love to be anastronaut
Ryoku
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
my anime character... who is kinda just me, but with phycic powers, who can fly... the usual stuff
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by puke)
who would you love to be
Me
suspicious_fish
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Wow, everyone here seems so happy with themselves! That's fabulous, congratulations to you all.
I'd like to try being a boy, though only for a short time. I'd like to be Superwoman, too, cos she can fly....
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (3)
15.79%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (5)
26.32%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
5.26%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
15.79%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
26.32%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
5.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
5.26%

Watched Threads