This discussion is closed.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Anyone know how i can book a cheap holiday to Kos in July for under £300? Rep for help! Thanks
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
Anyone know how i can book a cheap holiday to Kos in July for under £300? Rep for help! Thanks
Try leaving it til later then getting a last minute deal, alternatively google cheap holidays
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Kos???
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I just did a seach on lastminute.com for holidays in Kos and they were quite well priced, some under £300 per person.
MuvverRussia
Report 17 years ago
£300 per person in July, unless you went for the very start of July, only for a week and in dubious quality accommodation isn't really doable. July and August are peak periods, with people booking months in advance- the prices simply reflect the demand for holidays during this period.
ThunderCat8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Go to teletextholidays.co.uk and click on overseas. Then type in Kos and the date you want, and it has some great deals. The cheapest one is £205 for 4 adults sharing. Not too bad!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads